PewDiePie the slave owner!

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Duwango
Goon

Re: PewDiePie the slave owner!

Post by Duwango » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:57 am

http://archive.is/Qwymv

On the other hand, Let's Playing can die and no one will miss it just like SomethingAwful. On the other hand, JewTube is a hot garbage red-hot garbage dumpster fire of a monopolizing vanity project. Considering how hilariously disastrous Google "management" is from top to bottom, this was inevitable.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:41 am

This is going to go beyond full retard
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:03 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:42 am

Charlar wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:41 am
This is going to go beyond full retard
Not-so-bold prediction: This will backfire on shitlibs big time and decimate their pillars even further because they are mentally incapable of any sort of rationalization or introspection. Already I'm seeing a lot of special snowflake troony vidya playing incels crybabying about JewTube demonetizing their shit and blaming their misfortunes on PewDiePie because abloobloo I'm losing neetbucks because bigots are saying mean things. Literally nothing about this "ecosystem" is sustainable and even if the walking simulator suit doesn't come to pass I want to see Felix countersue the defendants just for the sake of bringing it all down. The welcome of muh indie gayming scammers and JewTube itself has been long overstayed. :lol:

Fuck it, I wouldn't eve care to sperg too much about Google if it was just your average Jew company obsessed with subversive dominance, but they have this bizarre fetish with reducing everything they come across into tasteless lukewarm mush. I'm aware that kikes are self-genocidal by nature anyway, but this is beyond insufferable and has been for so many years. Trump really should just put them out of their misery with the Sherman act.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:08 am

Even Anita was against the FireCucked devs doing this because she knows it'll set a precedent that people can use against her or her cronies.

These FireWatch guys can't even convince THEIR OWN SIDE that they're in the right to censor people! And we're talking about SJWs! This is a group that normally loves censorship when their side does it. They can't even convince their own people.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:18 am

If they win in court then PDP will become the greatest YT hero there ever was.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:49 am

They are trying to go up against a guy who probably has more money than they do
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:06 pm

The FIrewatch people are just retarded. Just look at steam and the reviews for it and the forum. They basically destroyed their company in a few tweets.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:44 pm

It takes a special kind of stupid to destroy your own business in the gaming industry, which features one of the most forgiving customer bases you'll ever find.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:54 pm

I find it incredibly hard to believe that a judge would look at the situation and go, "oh you're taking the video down because this guy said nigger and suddenly now his permission to stream your game, a year ago, is retroactively gone? That's fine," like a lot of people seem to be claiming.

One has to keep in mind that their permission being given on their own website and the fact that the stream was up for a year or more, with their express knowledge, would be incredibly suspect if this were to be challenged and go to court.

Honestly I hope Pewdiepie takes it to court. I hope he trashes them in a court battle. No reasonable human being would take their side over a single word being uttered in a completely unrelated game, and context, a year or longer after they did anything related to their company.

Also lol @ that polygon article's related news: "There's no 'heat of the moment' in gaming."
Have they ever even played a video game?