PewDiePie the slave owner!

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PewDiePie the slave owner!

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:59 pm

Faggots like that are the reason "nigger" has the power ot does. They treat the word like a fucking nuclear weapon. They won't even use it when quoting someone else or being referential. It's insane.

Imagine if people just stopped giving a shit if anyone says "nigger." The word's usage would likely decline, but then so many fucks would have one less thing to cry victim about.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:07 pm

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will trigger the shit out of me.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:12 pm

Anita Sarkeesian defended PDP from people pushing game devs abusing DCMA as a way to kill his channel (because people would probably do that to her next if that became okay). Clearly done out of self-interest, though it shows way more foresight than most shitlibs saying "Let's make laws and trust big corporations to stifle free speech! I'm sure that won't blow up in our faces in the future or anything because we're Progressive and Nothing We Do Is Wrong!"

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:20 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:59 pm
Imagine if people just stopped giving a shit if anyone says "nigger." The word's usage would likely decline, but then so many fucks would have one less thing to cry victim about.
Pretty much like honkey or cracker. Did in the history of mankind any white person actually, not feigned but honestly, been offended by those?
And that's really all SJWs do. Their whole argument towards people like me is always "You're a fucking white male fascist!". Yeah. So? Am I supposed to feel bad about that or something? :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:01 pm

Oengae wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:12 pm
Anita Sarkeesian defended PDP from people pushing game devs abusing DCMA as a way to kill his channel (because people would probably do that to her next if that became okay). Clearly done out of self-interest, though it shows way more foresight than most shitlibs saying "Let's make laws and trust big corporations to stifle free speech! I'm sure that won't blow up in our faces in the future or anything because we're Progressive and Nothing We Do Is Wrong!"
I don't trust her. I think she will start to me somewhat more centre/right-leaning, because that's where the audience and money is at atm. People are abandoning the left.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:19 am

Auli wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:58 pm
Media really need to DuckDuckGo "Streisand effect".

Every... fucking... time...

I can see where PDP comes from. He's from Sweden. Niggers are barely in existence there (I know he's in England now...(?) but 20 years of non-blacks makes your brain work differently). Where I grew up in Norway, there was none. Had ONE in school. That's it. Scandinavia hasn't experienced all the nigger-shit that has happened elsewhere. And it's a derogatory term, so people use it. It doesn't mean you hate black people, you just want to say something negative.

Does that make sense? Or is the entirety of Scandinavia racists?
Aren't there many Europeans countries, including Scandinavia, importing shitskins and blacks by at leats the tens of thousands? I remember many news of that and other news of European countries bending for the invaders up to Sweden denying the existence of natives Swedes? Did i imagine that?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:27 am

No, you didn't. Sweden is on it's best way towards a white minority in the next two or so years. The current Miss Sweden is black.
I've already said that Denmark is filled to the brim with niggers and that's not even something new. Since they were a major player in shipping them to 'murica as slaves they have had white guilt for a really long time now.
Everyone knows that France is also full of blacks due to their colonies and the same is true for GB.
Germany barely has any niggers but loads of Turks. They somehow manage to get dumber and speak worse German every generation.

It's not new for Europe to have foreigners migrating. It all happening illegally and by the millions is new. Especially since it's under the mantle of giving refuge when most invaders aren't even remotely from the nations they are supposedly seeking refuge from.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:45 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:27 am
No, you didn't. Sweden is on it's best way towards a white minority in the next two or so years. The current Miss Sweden is black.
I've already said that Denmark is filled to the brim with niggers and that's not even something new. Since they were a major player in shipping them to 'murica as slaves they have had white guilt for a really long time now.
Everyone knows that France is also full of blacks due to their colonies and the same is true for GB.
Germany barely has any niggers but loads of Turks. They somehow manage to get dumber and speak worse German every generation.

It's not new for Europe to have foreigners migrating. It all happening illegally and by the millions is new. Especially since it's under the mantle of giving refuge when most invaders aren't even remotely from the nations they are supposedly seeking refuge from.
Day of the purge when?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:21 am

Likely never.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:12 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:59 pm

Imagine if people just stopped giving a shit if anyone says "nigger." The word's usage would likely decline
It will. The term "Wog" in Australia was used to vilify people of Mediterranean descent who came after WW2 like Greeks, Italians, Croats, Maltese, ect. In the 60s and 70s it was an actual racial slur, but in the late 80s wogs started using the term casually amongst themselves and didn't get offended when someone used it. To any Millennial, the word Wog isn't even considered a slur since I have never heard it used that way. But Eric Bana hates it because when he grew up as a Croat in Melbourne he copped it.

But as you said, they need the victimhood so they will let that word have power.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.