PewDiePie the slave owner!

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: PewDiePie the slave owner!

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:42 am

Nigger is a political power play here in the USA. Black people keep that word powerful so they can employ it as a tool. Black politicians leverage the word and its implications to gain votes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:22 am

PewDiePie is going nowhere, first thing i get when i got into jewtube today is Pewds videos and channel being (still) recommended EVERYWHERE.

Money and views talk, *Stream Fails, 2 days ago, 3.9million views* im just glad this time its against those sjw fags XD and that Pews is still trolling.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:41 am

PDP really is paid to shitpost at this point, the only thing that could stop him is doing a fine bros sorta move, like starting a new youtube but taking a cut or something.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:04 pm

The sooner black people reconcile with the past, the better their lives will become. Instead, they're content with blaming the white man for all their problems. Yes, at one time they were slaves, and then were subsequently treated poorly for many decades after that; it's undeniable. However, modern black people have no one to blame but themselves for their social and economic woes. They have equal rights and equal opportunities, yet they would rather cry racism when an " innocent" black person gets shot by the fuzz and start superfluous movements like Black Lives Matter, when these ungrateful bastards are too dense to realize how good they have it in the US.

It's their own goddamn fault if they're in gangs or live in ghettos; the white man didn't force them to join gangs or drop out of school. The white man didn't force them to do a drive-by and shoot unarmed kids in the process.

It's up to them to make their lives and their communities better, but it's never going to happen as long as they keep playing the victim. If it's one thing black people excel at, it's deflecting blame. They know that the longer they keep playing the victim, the longer they'll keep being treated like victims.......which inevitably means that they can keep denying responsibility for their actions and behavior.

Sorry for all this unsightly sperg.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:04 pm

They teach WHITE History in schools... IT'S DESIGNED TO OPPRESS THE BLACK MAN YOU RACIST FUCK!!!!

:roll:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:11 am

Charlar wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:19 am
Auli wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:58 pm
Media really need to DuckDuckGo "Streisand effect".

Every... fucking... time...

I can see where PDP comes from. He's from Sweden. Niggers are barely in existence there (I know he's in England now...(?) but 20 years of non-blacks makes your brain work differently). Where I grew up in Norway, there was none. Had ONE in school. That's it. Scandinavia hasn't experienced all the nigger-shit that has happened elsewhere. And it's a derogatory term, so people use it. It doesn't mean you hate black people, you just want to say something negative.

Does that make sense? Or is the entirety of Scandinavia racists?
Aren't there many Europeans countries, including Scandinavia, importing shitskins and blacks by at leats the tens of thousands? I remember many news of that and other news of European countries bending for the invaders up to Sweden denying the existence of natives Swedes? Did i imagine that?
Past 2-3 year, importing rapists has been the #prio in most EU countries. I'm lucky enough to be in Norway, which still has some of the strictest immigration policies in the world. Our neighbour, Sweden, has had a whopping 300% increase in rape in these past couple of years. No relation! :D:D:D

Still, I kinda meant while PDP was growing up. Scandinavia is super white, and the 20+ years PDP lived in Sweden I have no doubt he rarely saw anyone above "tan".

And we didn't really have black slaves or anyone to use a nigger-term on.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Sweden has had history of importing third worlders for decades, long before Felix had been born. He surely has been around darkies, unless he has lived his whole life in some distant forest village, which I don't think is the case. I regularly visit Stockholm and by looking at the streetscape I would say there are approx 80% of Swedes and 20% of "new Swedes", at least in the parts of town I hang. In some other parts the percentages might be reversed.

This "country X didn't have muh slavery, therefore the word "nigger" isn't as offensive there" is a complete American bias. Anti-racism has become a religion in Sweden, using derogatory terms for blacks is considered extremely offensive, possibly even more offensive than in the USA where I believe it might be semi-ok to use "nigger" in some sarcastic context, Swedes completely lack this kind of humor. I don't know if the blacks themselves are that offended by it, but Swedes are vicariously offended like hell for them.

I don't really recommend watching this vid since everything in it sucks, but this guy Olle Öberg is really Sweden personified. You start using ethnic slurs at their presence and they got their lattes spew out of their noses.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:29 pm

Almost every country has imported third-worlder's for decades. Sweden had around 20% immigrants in 1998. And 70% of those were from other Nordic/Scandinavian countries.

I doubt he bathed in blacks while growing up.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:01 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:20 pm
Pretty much like honkey or cracker. Did in the history of mankind any white person actually, not feigned but honestly, been offended by those?
My favorite part about this statement is that when you reference the fact that honkey and cracker are racist terms some looney-bin always has to be, like, "sure but they don't hold any power and you're not offended by them in the slightest. Besides, this isn't about offense, you idiot!"

They never stop to think about why those words don't hold any power over white people and why whites aren't typically offended by them. It's mostly about intent. This is something that people don't seem to grasp. The word, itself, is just a word, much like, "nigger." The other part is the simple fact that words only hurt you if you let them. Even if the word is used with malicious intent you just let it slide and treat it no differently than being called a, "bitch," or a, "bastard," or a, "dick."

Don't even try arguing dictionary definitions of derogatory terms, either. Don't even argue original meanings. They'll bring up the actual, verifiable, true fact (no sarcasm) that language evolves and insist that language is evolving to be more racist rather than evolving to be less racist and that their silencing actions are helping it to be less so and totally not just placing needless taboo everywhere.

Niggerfaggot

Post by Niggerfaggot » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:51 am

Ethan Klein, famous for saying, "niggerfaggot," so much in one sitting, out of context, that he even made Idubbbz uncomfortable, spends the first portion of his newest podcast basically throwing Pewdiepie under the bus with his not-so-subtle-but-trying-to-seem-subtle jabs at Pewdiepie not being a racist but totally being a racist in his personal life.

Also does the typical stupid thing of, "let's have exactly one black person on to talk about the word nigger. That'll prove we're not racist, ourselves."