#CokeEsports

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: #CokeEsports

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Love Dr. Pepper but it wrecks my body afterward, like I drank a quart of turpentine.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:04 pm

All three sucks
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:20 am

Coke is good, but I prefer the cane sugar variety from cartel land. I find it better to drink in a glass instead of from the bottle, as the carbonation is less noticeable.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:05 am

Pen Pal wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:20 am
Coke is good, but I prefer the cane sugar variety from cartel land. I find it better to drink in a glass instead of from the bottle, as the carbonation is less noticeable.
Coke made with real sugar is, indeed, more delicious than the corn syrup variety.

I like mine with a bit of orange flavoring. I thought I was some pioneer of amazing flavors until I found out that it's a thing over in, like, Germany, or something to mix coke and orange fanta.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:11 pm

Pen Pal wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:20 am
Soda from a can or bottle is always the best. Even from one of those giant 2-liters is preferable to friggin fast food machines. Even when the balance is right it doesn't taste very good, but there's usually too much or too little syrup so you're just destroying your body for nothing at that point.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:05 am

I don't why but Pepsi, Coke and Dr Pepper hurt my stomach when i tried them
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:33 am

Charlar wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:05 am
I don't why but Pepsi, Coke and Dr Pepper hurt my stomach when i tried them
Anything from the amount of sweetener, the sweetener used, the chemicals used to make the colors, all the way down to the fact that they have carbonation could cause this.

Water is pretty much always better so if soda hurts your stomach you should see it as a blessing in disguise.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:20 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:05 am
I like mine with a bit of orange flavoring. I thought I was some pioneer of amazing flavors until I found out that it's a thing over in, like, Germany, or something to mix coke and orange fanta.
We even have a Coke-related brand called Mezzo Mix that does the mixing for you if you're a lazy fuck.

As a kid, I would also sometimes mix Coke with actual juice. Very weird taste if I remember correctly.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

cernex

Post by cernex » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:20 pm

I always drink Dr. Pepper and I fucking love how it tastes, so there's that.

Only coke and Pepsi totally wreck my guts for some reason. While I know Dr. Pepper is supposed to have even more caffeine (if that's even possible), my only guess is that whatever sweetner they're using Dr. Pepper actually has the less of.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.