Honest Weight Loss

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Honest Weight Loss

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:24 am

They really do need to teach this stuff in school. In my parents' day, they had mandatory nutrition and cooking in health class..
They took all that away when I was in school. Health class was simply the "sex and drugs" class.

They need to teach that stuff in school again. And P.E. needs to be almost entirely focused on weight loss and body building. Teach these fatties familiarity on all gym equipment.

I suppose because of less bullying and participation trophy "self-esteem" culture, the fat kids don't even know they're fat anymore. They need to be worked the hardest by P.E. teachers and failed if they cannot/won't lose weight.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:21 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:24 am
They really do need to teach this stuff in school. In my parents' day, they had mandatory nutrition and cooking in health class..
They took all that away when I was in school. Health class was simply the "sex and drugs" class.

They need to teach that stuff in school again. And P.E. needs to be almost entirely focused on weight loss and body building. Teach these fatties familiarity on all gym equipment.

I suppose because of less bullying and participation trophy "self-esteem" culture, the fat kids don't even know they're fat anymore. They need to be worked the hardest by P.E. teachers and failed if they cannot/won't lose weight.
They used to have civics classes too way back when to teach you your rights. They stopped that after the hippies in the 60s rebelled too much. Seems the food industry didn't want any of that health shit effecting their profits, a bit of lobby money here and there and poof, it's gone.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:00 pm

they want to create a population of adult kids who cant take care of themselves so they look to their corrupt politicians like parents who need to take care of them. Its all been planned a loooong time ago.

The dumbing down is not just in entertainment but indeed in all walks of life, 90% of people born after 2000s cant manage money, cant cook and cant think for themselves to form an opinion, they cant distinguish truth from lies by critical thinking nor do they know how to grow food, fix things etc etc etc

Pretty soon this world be filled with spoony's who get depressed and anxiety attacks just from the thought of having to take care of themselves... And then you get those kind of people getting kids who wont be raised by anyone but the state. The beast system is here my friends. Only Christ saves better find your way.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:27 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:00 pm

The dumbing down is not just in entertainment but indeed in all walks of life, 90% of people born after 2000s cant manage money, cant cook and cant think for themselves to form an opinion, they cant distinguish truth from lies by critical thinking nor do they know how to grow food, fix things etc etc etc
I think you mean after the 1990s, because the age bracket you mentioned is at the oldest 17. Yeah, most teenagers are useless :D
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:13 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:27 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:00 pm

I think you mean after the 1990s, because the age bracket you mentioned is at the oldest 17. Yeah, most teenagers are useless :D
I would argue this applies to a lot of boomers too. I don't know what DSP counts as, but he's 35 and can't do anything. I've heard of plenty of people older than him who can't cook or do simple things.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:14 pm

Being a retard with money is normal. Its why 90% of people live paycheck to paycheck. The only generation that wasn't this way was the people who lived through the Depression .
Is Spoony dead yet?

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:33 pm

I'm trying so bad to loose weight... but being in a wheelchair makes that really hard lol xD

Lost 10kg/22pound in... idk... a year? But most of that is water in my body after the hospital crap.

I've also started working out, my upper body, so I'm gaining muscles in my upper upper body. And since muscle weigh more than fat, that might hinder my weigh loss as well.

I actually kinda look good if you just see me from top of my stomach and up xD
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:11 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:33 pm
I'm trying so bad to loose weight... but being in a wheelchair makes that really hard lol xD

Lost 10kg/22pound in... idk... a year? But most of that is water in my body after the hospital crap.

I've also started working out, my upper body, so I'm gaining muscles in my upper upper body. And since muscle weigh more than fat, that might hinder my weigh loss as well.

I actually kinda look good if you just see me from top of my stomach and up xD
Show us pics when you end up looking like those dudes that walk with their hands because their legs were either amputated, never formed, or useless. Those dudes are hardcore.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Wheelchair jocks who probably also do wheelchair basketball. I think these guys could actually pull off arm-shattering if you piss them off enough.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:58 pm

My goal is to lift as much as I did in -09 when I was the fittest.

Weighed 60kg/132pound and benched max 82kg/180pound.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.