Honest Weight Loss

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Just Some Random Guy

Re: Honest Weight Loss

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:46 am

Auli wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:28 pm
Good on her.

Although, the body remembers. Just look at those Biggest Loser's contestant's..:
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/02/heal ... -loss.html

Ctrl+F and type "Slower Metabolism". No quotes.
This is why the best thing to do is to not get overweight in the first place.

It does continually astound me that people can get obese to begin with. Sure, I can understand putting on some pounds, but if it was me I feel like I'd notice "uh-oh, I'm gaining a bit too much weight, I should cut back" so that I'd never get to the point I'm outright obese.
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:13 am
Poonoo wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:27 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:00 pm

The dumbing down is not just in entertainment but indeed in all walks of life, 90% of people born after 2000s cant manage money, cant cook and cant think for themselves to form an opinion, they cant distinguish truth from lies by critical thinking nor do they know how to grow food, fix things etc etc etc
I think you mean after the 1990s, because the age bracket you mentioned is at the oldest 17. Yeah, most teenagers are useless :D
I would argue this applies to a lot of boomers too. I don't know what DSP counts as, but he's 35 and can't do anything. I've heard of plenty of people older than him who can't cook or do simple things.
The baby boomers were the people born soon after World War II ended, so the boomers are in their 60's and 70's now. DSP is several decades too young for that.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:15 am

I have an uncle in his 60s who can't cook AFAIK. And his wife I think can cook some, but doesn't like to.

My grandparents on one side can cook but don't like to. Not sure my grandfathers on either side can cook.

My great-grandparents could ALL cook.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:59 am

I heard America is 40% obese now... WOW!

And I hate the medicines I'm on. Some make my stomach bulge out so I look fat, but in a weird way. Some makes my cheek weirder.
Some years ago I went on cortisone, and the hunger from that is unquenchable.

When you include I'm in a wheelchair and can barely walk (which is THE best way to lose weight) a few steps and sit still pretty much all day... you kinda get fat, even if you try to not eat crap :/

I actually believe I have a pretty workoutable body, since that ONE year I didn't have much crap in my body, I worked out a lot and got compliments.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:09 pm

Focus on not dying brah.

I think when you're in the hospital all the time and slipping in and out of comas, you can take some time off from worrying about your beach body.

Worry about your pecs when you don't have blood flying out of every orifice.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:26 pm

Haha, lol. Not dying. At least not from all the smaller medical stuff. It will take a huge medical deal to kill me off. The Universe just wants to play with me, so I'm fine :p

I kinda have to worry a bit, since everything I eat/drink just... adds to my body with no way to get it out,¨

I have gone down in weight, but doubt it's from my training. Maybe a little from it, but not eating as much crap helped.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:09 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:26 pm
Haha, lol. Not dying. At least not from all the smaller medical stuff. It will take a huge medical deal to kill me off. The Universe just wants to play with me, so I'm fine :p

I kinda have to worry a bit, since everything I eat/drink just... adds to my body with no way to get it out,¨

I have gone down in weight, but doubt it's from my training. Maybe a little from it, but not eating as much crap helped.
If you're like this and yet you're still care about your weight and are actually losing some, I don't see why these fat fucks can't stop doing nothing but complaining and actually bother to lose some weight.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:34 pm

GodsGift wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:09 pm
Auli wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:26 pm

If you're like this and yet you're still care about your weight and are actually losing some, I don't see why these fat fucks can't stop doing nothing but complaining and actually bother to lose some weight.
Because Auli seems to, on some level, care about themselves. People like Boogie don't care about themselves so much as they care about getting enough money to keep up their hobbies in lieu of doing any amount of work.

I've seen fat dudes that can barely walk that have horrible trouble losing weight that still work and contribute more to society than vapid emotional support.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:28 pm

I really don't get what goes through people's heads if they hit the "can barely walk on their own" stage and still don't think they should do anything about it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:43 pm

0:00- 0:20 The absolute state of fatekistan :lol:

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:57 pm

"The portions are... I guess it's good if you're on a diet."

Does anyone know what the portions are like? We don't have blue apron down here in Aus.