Honest Weight Loss

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Honest Weight Loss

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:06 am

Blue Apron portions are closer to recommended serving sizes for a single person.

That video was hilarious, anyway, because they purposefully didn't use salt (and maybe pepper or oil?? I stopped watching after a bit and skipped around) and then complained that the food was bland.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:18 am

Eventually, Blue Apron will have to send in the spices as well.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:53 am

They only seem to have 2 person or family plan which already tells me they have a problem with portions but the point is why these fat fucks thought that this food service would cater to them in the first place and why they didn't get the family plan is beyond me :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:01 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:15 am
I have an uncle in his 60s who can't cook AFAIK. And his wife I think can cook some, but doesn't like to.

My grandparents on one side can cook but don't like to. Not sure my grandfathers on either side can cook.

My great-grandparents could ALL cook.
Men not being able to cook, especially of older generations, isn't even remotely unusual. My great-grandfather couldn't cook for shit. Cooking was my great-grandmother's task, as it usually was on a farm.
I see enough men getting sent buying food and such by their wife with a little list in their hand that don't know anything about nothing. Completely clueless. If their wife would die they would die a week later.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:48 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:01 pm
I see enough men getting sent buying food and such by their wife with a little list in their hand that don't know anything about nothing. Completely clueless. If their wife would die they would die a week later.
I always find this hillarious, complete disconnect from what they have at home - old Pepa Novák (a stereotypical czech name) just comes home and expect a full plate, why would he occupy his brain with what's missing in the kitchen? Heaven forbid he would educate himself or learn something new, we can't have that, the brain is at full capacity as it is!

It's like as if you send a little kid that has no idea. Which is fine, it's a kid. But these men have been doing this for decades, and they still look so confused when they're on phone, asking what the wife wanted. It's fucking groceries, not a rocket science!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:06 pm

Most cooking is just food + heat. Unless you're baking or some shit, and then you have to actually measure things out and have a recipe. Neither of my grandparents can cook anything as far as I'm aware. I think one of my grandparents may not even know how to work a microwave lel.

Imagine being 70 and you can't cook anything and don't even know how to buy things at a grocery store.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:01 pm
This always physically makes me cringe. This also goes for the opposite, where the female doesn't know and the male sends them with a list.

Before my wife and I got married I made sure to go grocery shopping with her a few times to see how she reacted and what she did. Took me a few months to teach her the proper way to grocery shop (as in don't just buy the first box of [thing] that you see) and she's been proactively trying to cook new dishes on her own without my input ever since then. Her family never tried to teach her those things at all and she's definitely not the only one.

It makes me glad that I had a mother who let me do things on my own to learn from my own mistakes instead of coddling me all the time. Numerous times she'd leave on business trips and just leave money for me to eat on for two weeks and I had to learn, real quick, how to buy food and cook it to last within a two week budget. Great experience. More parents should do it to their teens.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:15 pm

We had an employee who's wife (already had two kids from her first husband, just like he also already had two) wouldn't cook. Wouldn't. Under any circumstance. She worked part-time and has been a mother for two children. Would. Not. Cook.
What a total cunt. If you have children you HAVE to be able to whip SOMETHING up.

But I guess when you're broke as fuck from having a business fail and have to JUST alimony for an ex-wife and two kids your options for pussy get real slim. Still would've told her to go fuck herself.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:26 pm

I mean if you're just looking for sex then that chick might be fine but a relationship? A marriage?? Nah, there are some base requirements before someone is even a live-in-significant-other material, let alone someone you're legally tethering yourself to.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:13 pm

Stranger wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:26 pm
I mean if you're just looking for sex then that chick might be fine but a relationship? A marriage?? Nah, there are some base requirements before someone is even a live-in-significant-other material, let alone someone you're legally tethering yourself to.
Being legally tethered to some cunt doesn't matter when you've got nothing for the bitch to take in the first place. What you CAN do is bullshit your way through your bankruptcy period by claiming all that shit you have and get actually belongs to your new wife so it's not taken away to pay for your debt during the seven years you have to practically give everything away.
The guy is dumb, but not that dumb.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!