Honest Weight Loss

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Stranger

Re: Honest Weight Loss

Post by Stranger » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:17 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:13 pm
Stranger wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:26 pm
I mean if you're just looking for sex then that chick might be fine but a relationship? A marriage?? Nah, there are some base requirements before someone is even a live-in-significant-other material, let alone someone you're legally tethering yourself to.
Being legally tethered to some cunt doesn't matter when you've got nothing for the bitch to take in the first place. What you CAN do is bullshit your way through your bankruptcy period by claiming all that shit you have and get actually belongs to your new wife so it's not taken away to pay for your debt during the seven years you have to practically give everything away.
The guy is dumb, but not that dumb.
I wasn't even referring to the monetary side. I was referring to the, "refuses to cook," and such. I specifically chose not to comment on that other stuff because of how complicated that can be and I don't know enough details to even begin.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Yeah, that's just batshit. How can you hear "I'm a mother of two but refuse to cook for my children under any circumstance" and not think that you've got the most useless, loathsome cunt possible standing before you?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:04 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:03 pm
Yeah, that's just batshit. How can you hear "I'm a mother of two but refuse to cook for my children under any circumstance" and not think that you've got the most useless, loathsome cunt possible standing before you?
Looks like you don't know about my neighbor. She often screams at the top of her lungs and calls her son a cunt for everyone to hear :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:09 am

I've had one of those living near to me not too long ago. The area is quiet but sometimes you'd hear her kids playing. Nothing I mind. But when that cunt came out she was shouting all the fucking time. Happy, angry, no particular mood, didn't matter. She'd shout until the kids were eventually crying. She was always louder than them no matter what.
Thankfully, the cunt moved.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:50 am

Honestly both of my sisters, at separate times, used to be like that. Not only did they refuse to cook and also shout louder than their kids until they were crying and submissive, they also would run their bank accounts dry and then borrow money from our mother because they would constantly be out buying fast food.

Pisses me off, to this day, because the fallout from their bad choices means that our mom doesn't have a ton of money left over to spend as she pleases. They took advantage of the fact that she loved her grandchildren too much to not help them out.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 am

Fucking useless cunts. Everyone has got some shitters in the family. The important thing is to remember that while blood is thicker than water that it's no excuse to be stupid.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:06 am

Why even bother with a woman if it's not gonna do shit for you?
Sex robots are really gonna kick it into high gear when they can do your chores, they're not just for getting rid of cum anymore.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:19 am

Well, for him it was an easy way out of not earning shit for the next seven years. Still a terrible choice, mind you, but that was the reason he gave me.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!