List Shit Channels

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Seele

List Shit Channels

Post by Seele » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:45 pm

Larry's post about how Watchmojo plagiarized one of his videos enticed me to start this thread.

List channels are lazy cancer (with the exception of a partial few, like Larry's). Whether it's the Cucknadian view whores at Watchmojo, the agenda pushing marxists at Buzzfeed,the furry pedos behind Planet Dolan, the shit eating grin-faced plagiarist Matthew Santoro, or the asshats who run The Richest, these cuntflaps can never not be wrong most of the time at fact checking or making pointless lists that had no reason to exist. Shitpost if you wish. These are a mere few examples since there's more out there.

God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: List Shit Channels

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:30 am

Is the third picture that dolan faggot?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:38 am

Yeah, didn't know Dolan was still around. I guess YouTube finally got the message that I'm not interesting in his shit and stopped showing his channel in any lists.
Is Spoony dead yet?

???

Post by ??? » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:32 am

Danger Dolan is the worst.

Matthew Santoro is also pretty bad but Dolan was definitely a worse choice for the, "I googled something and wrote about the first ## unique hits that I found." He's even worse now that he "employs" all of those heads floating around him to read things off for him because man it must be hard googling, writing a quick blurb, then reading it.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:54 pm

Dolan is he Dentafloss?

On-topic:

Pretty much any leftist shitchannel that get funding by Soros or people connected to him in some ways. Like Vox. Their AntiFa-video was laughable:

I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:26 pm

Retsupurae
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:06 am

Even when I thought retsupurae was good I never liked slowbeef. Easily the Opie of his already low-rent crew.
Any SA let's player in on my shitlist.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:14 am

All of them.

Well, almost.

Most of the shit I watch now is dudes with a few thousand subs. I watch Scholagladiatoria, but the majority of other military history channels/sword channels are pure garbage. They've been adcucked by youtube and they're mostly e-celebs of almost Spoony-tier. They cry about muh ad monies while putting out easy-as-fuck shit vlogs and shilling for products.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:19 am

The only stuff I use YouTube for is autistic bullshit like YouTube Poop or non-YouTuber content that's just posted on the site, like old TV shows that are obscure enough that YouTube won't remove them (like old interviews from pre-internet days.)

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:21 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:06 am
Even when I thought retsupurae was good I never liked slowbeef. Easily the Opie of his already low-rent crew.
Any SA let's player in on my shitlist.
Slowbeef was never good, he was always shit at games (I heard he fucked playing three of the four currently existing Prime games because he has no depth perception and that was on top of Retsupurae other bullshit), he went SJW when he got a job and a family. Fucker went from liking Danganronpa because shitposter shitted up so much the SA let's play thread for it.
I think Diabetus is also a SJW, Chip fiance is Voidburger who wants all mens castrated, General Ironicus is a Nigger (Maybe?) SJW.
Retsupurae was always meant really to shit on people not as shitty at video games as Slowbeef and those who didn't pay 10 dollars to join SA
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes