List Shit Channels

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Stranger

Re: List Shit Channels

Post by Stranger » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:29 pm

RE: Slowbeef

I find it hilarious that Slowbeef, and Retsupurae as a whole, are almost single handedly responsible for turning Let's Playing into a thing that's about personalities over the games. Their criticisms always focused so much on the technical aspects and personalities that people only focused on, "improving," those.

It's especially hilarious when you realize that Slowbeef is an incredibly unfunny, unskilled man whose entire claim to fame is e-bullying some dudes who just wanted to play games and share them with others.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:21 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:23 am

Stranger wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:29 pm
It's especially hilarious when you realize that Slowbeef is an incredibly unfunny, unskilled man whose entire claim to fame is e-bullying some dudes who just wanted to play games and share them with others.
E-bullying dudes that just want to play games is exactly what anti-GG was about. Slowbeef naturally fit right in. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:36 am

Man I'm glad lets plays are dead now, unless you're already super popular anyway.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:39 pm

rat-fuck wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:21 pm
https://www.youtube.com/user/poonoo87
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:21 pm

What is it with nu-beta males sounding like they have dried up cum in the back of their throats?
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:30 pm

They probably do.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/Matthiasiam/featured

My wife used to be subbed to him back when he was actually taking time to make sketch comedy videos and such. They weren't amazing but they were light hearted and fun and good to watch when the family was over or just when you felt like turning your brain off and watching something mostly agreeable. He had decent production values, decent editing, and his humor wasn't the greatest but it wasn't so god awful that you would turn the video off. It was basically the level of mild dad jokes. The kind you don't feel bad about cracking a smile at even though it's not all that funny.

Anyway, he has a bad habit of feeling the need to organize himself too much. By that I mean he's made something like 10 to 15 different channels to put different types of videos on and tries to migrate his entire viewerbase over to his new channels every time. It never works and he just ends up killing the older channels.

Recently (internet time) he started a channel called Team Edge which does nothing but youtube challenges except they have a whole studio set up for that. 3 videos per week. It's rather successful. There's a few spinoff channels from that (one that recently got shut down for the same reason as previous ones) but aside from Team Edge and Matthias, nothing else is quite as successful. They're successful enough that he can employ himself, his brother, his brother in law, his brother in law's brother, a few cousins, a few random girls, and a whole sound/video crew, though.

Why post him here? Because the idiot took a grant from Youtube to get his own studio started and is now refusing to do things like be in the Youtube Rewind because he doesn't agree with their policies (and insists they're hiding data that he totally needs from them). He doesn't realize that when you do business with a company like this you're either all or nothing.

Anyway, he made a vlog on yet another channel that he made that talked about them hiding data that other youtube channels frequently make mention of having so I have no idea why he's pretending like he doesn't have it (other channels will cut off the ending segments of their videos if their data shows that people aren't watching it-- Matthias insists that they don't have access to this data).

tl;dr - Agreeable interior crocodile-alligator went down the path of least resistance, took money from Youtube, now is trying to push for a new platform because he doesn't like Youtube's policies and is also a bad businessman in general.

EDIT: Also, forgot to mention. Dude has so many channels to work with and is apparently so busy that he doesn't even have time to be in the videos for his Team Edge channel... but also refuses to remove himself from their intro even though he only shows up to one video every month or so.

Also when his wife was pregnant he tried to tell her that she couldn't get the drugs when she was having the baby because he wanted it to be fully natural. Needless to say, she went along with it until the time came and then she did what she wanted, anyway.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:23 pm

>mild dad joke humor
>a need to organize himself too much
>mad about a lack of data

Yeah he's German alright. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:41 pm

That Matt guy is using the faggot youtube face in the thumbnails, so the thread name checks out.

https://i.imgur.com/vaOlV4p.png
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]