NeoGAF dying

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Seele

Re: NeoGAF dying

Post by Seele » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:07 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:17 pm
Basically this girl accused Tyler Malka of harassing her and now the whole house of cards is coming down
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:12 am

Yuck. Women licking each other's (axe) wounds.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:02 am
Well, they did get Jon kicked off Yooka-Laylee
They ended up doing him a favor.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:19 am

Jim is streaming the aftermath of it now:

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:23 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:12 am
Yuck. Women licking each other's (axe) wounds.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:02 am
Well, they did get Jon kicked off Yooka-Laylee
They ended up doing him a favor.
I predicted right from the the beginning of the kickstarter that the Yooka-Laylee project was going to be a shitshow from start to end. Yes, even before the PR disaster that happened with the Team 17 dangerhair spokesperson. Did anyone REALLY think that a Unity engine based game was going to be even remotely playable? :roll: It's almost as if nintenyearolds have no concept of accountability or creative vision. Everything for them is nostalgiafagging and muh feels. :lol:

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:34 am

"Replacing my tears with anger."

Not that I don't enjoying seeing yet another cuck exposed as a shitbag rapist, but give me a fucking break.

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:09 am

Metokur streaming this shitfest, lovely.

OldManBones

Post by OldManBones » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:14 am

Just this week alone was been a nonstop party of hypocritical sjw assholes getting btfo.
Now one of the worst, if not the worst, gaming forums is burning to the ground in real time.
I want this ride to never end.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:44 am

OldManBones wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:14 am
Just this week alone was been a nonstop party of hypocritical sjw assholes getting btfo.
Now one of the worst, if not the worst, gaming forums is burning to the ground in real time.
I want this ride to never end.
The 2020's are looking to be possibly the greatest decade of our lives. :lol:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:06 am

Wasn't the owner exposed as a pedo a year or so back? Funny how they didn;t give a fuck about that but now that accusing an "ally" of sexual assault is now a fad they are turning on all male feminists.

Devin Faraci was an omen.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:46 am

I think the SJW bubble has finally burst. Soon all that will be left are feminist womyn. Any male with two brain cells to rub together will finally jump off the SS SJW. Unless you are gay you will be accused by a sjw female of some sexual misdeed. Doesn't matter if you are some random schmuck or a business owner or a movie director. They will come for you. They are getting smaller and smaller by turning against their own and continually purging their ranks until only the nuttiest nutjobs are left.

Now it's not good enough to just be gay. You have to be a gay minority to be part of their club. Muslims are welcome even though they stand for (almost) everything the sjws hate. They're welcome because they are brown of course and they hate western civilization just like most sjws. The black females are taking over because white women who started the movement are guilty whites and they'll listen to anything any black person says. They also house the mentally ill trannies but that isn't good enough for some. There are factions within the sjw cult that don't support trannies because 99% of them have a dick and they don't trust anything with a dick unless it's a female to male with a strapon.

It is glorious to see the implosion and the fags that joined their ranks getting torn up by their "allies." You made your bed and now it's on fire and you can't get out.