NeoGAF dying

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Boogie's Panniculus

Re: NeoGAF dying

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:40 pm
Yeah, that's what gets me. Why would you share a hotel room with a guy who's not your boyfriend? Especially a guy who looks like a fucking goblin and would probably molest you in your sleep.
So she could get free shit from him.
I wouldn't doubt she was flirty as fuck with him the whole trip.
Dude probably had a small penis, so then she was like "eww, no... RAPE RAPE RAPE".

see you space cowboy

Post by see you space cowboy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:26 pm

Is it true that Tyler's last words before leaving his site to burn were:
SpoilerShow
https://i.imgur.com/mS2k4bh.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Between tranny laws, gay education, an abundance of fires and destruction of forests, mudlsimes, albanians, getting enriched by black african culture, gypsies destroying everything and raping everyone and unbelievably catastrophic oil spills with incopetent politidicks and morons arguing about which cuck preseident is the best...seeing NeoFag close makes me slightly happy. Now for the rest of the cancer fags that infest the internet and the various industries. Pedowood got shaken up a bit, nice to see those screws getting looser by the month.

I know I'm 5 years behind the rest of the world but hey, now I can see where the future is headed. In fact, I think it's time to stop doing only aerobics and get back to serious lifting. :D

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:05 pm

Is there even proof of anything? Besides a facebook post I mean?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:08 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:05 pm
Is there even proof of anything? Besides a facebook post I mean?
These people don't need proof.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:25 pm

If she went to the cops they wouldn't even make an arrest. She's not going to be questioned because the man is an internet celeb, she'd be questioned because the whole situation reads like a mixed signal.

Facts at hand here: She takes a trip with a man, share a room together and get drunk, dude makes a move and when denied, her backs off. No jury could ever know what the atmosphere was like in that room and he never actually forced himself upon her.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Not only wouldn't they make an arrest, they couldn't make an arrest. Unless there were security cameras in the fucking shower, there's not a single piece of evidence to support her story. It's a classic 'He said, she said'.

But hey, Malka and his neofaggots are the ones who adhere to 'Listen and Believe' and 'Court of Public Opinion' so let them be hoist by their own petard.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:54 pm

Ironically it's going to be the "patriarchy" that saves these betas' asses.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:17 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:46 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:50 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:51 pm
You don't take an overnight trip with a man who is not family or at very least a co-worker.
Even a co-worker is a bit dicey. I imagine employers who send their employees out on business trips would try to pre-empt any situation where the woman employee could cry sexual harassment
A co-worker is super sketchy.

My father gave me some good advice when I was young. Advice he tried to live by. Never be alone with any young woman.

Now obviously I'm not talking about dating. I'm talking about normal life. If you're going to give a young lady a ride across town and you are married, make sure someone else is there too.

This may sound 1920s levels of conservative, but think about it for a second. The other person isn't there as a chaperone. They're there as a fucking WITNESS. When all your dealings with people are public, there can be no misconstruing anything that happens. And there is less temptation for one or both parties to step over the line.

Nothing I've seen in life has led me to believe my father was wrong. On the contrary. Everything I see in current year +whatever just reinforces the notion that men need witnesses when they interact with women. Having more eyes around protects everyone, including the woman in the event the man is planning something shady.
Just make sure the third person is trustworthy
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:18 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:18 am
Duwango wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:11 am
foxdickfarms exposed NeoGAF and it's owner a few years back.
Ironic considering Null's past.
Was that proven? I didn't find anything about expect that prove it happened or not despite searching a lot
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:40 pm

I just remember a screen cap of a chat log. Mind you /cwc/ hated Null. I don't particularly care for the Kiwi community, either.
SpoilerShow