NeoGAF dying

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Boogie's Panniculus

Re: NeoGAF dying

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:08 pm
Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:05 pm
Is there even proof of anything? Besides a facebook post I mean?
These people don't need proof.
This is what gets me.

It seems like any random cunt could destroy a business by saying "he show me his peepee" and no one questions anything.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:56 pm

These NeoGAFers crying about losing their one safe haven have been so conditioned that they don't even consider possible evidence or the proper authorities.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:03 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:45 pm
This is what gets me.

It seems like any random cunt could destroy a business by saying "he show me his peepee" and no one questions anything.
No. Any random cunt can destroy a business run buy a virtuous "male ally". If you get yourself involved in this outrage culture, and help breed this sort of environment, then you are also subjected to their irreductive attitude and overblown reactions and drama. Not to mention, the people on your side will be the some of the ones most vociferous, because they are well aware that they can go down with.

But if you don't engage in this shit, you are golden. Pewdiepie says nigger and keeps on trucking. Jontron gave a quasi white supremacist speech, and his last video has over 7 million hits. The president of the United States proudly proclaims he grabs women by the pussy, and he is good.

Trick is, don't be a beta cuck, don't act like a self-rigthous judgemental asshole, because sooner or latter the ball is going to be on your court, and when this shit hits, you are going to be left alone and with a whole bunch of statements, tweets, whatever, pilling up to make you a massive piece of shit. And all it took was a forum post.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:29 pm

Whether the owner is a virtuous male feminist or not doesn't mean shit. Accusations of sexual harassment will dog a company whether they apologise or not, whether anybody gets charged, convicted, sentenced or not. All it takes is an accusation for most people to say 'I don't want to do business with them'. JonTron, Pewdiepie and The President of the United States are special exceptions
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:48 pm

Mud sticks.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:35 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:40 pm
Yeah, that's what gets me. Why would you share a hotel room with a guy who's not your boyfriend? Especially a guy who looks like a fucking goblin and would probably molest you in your sleep.

Anyway, not defending Malka. He probably did it.
Of course he did it, because she led him on. If anything she should be getting shit for leading men on the way she did then calling them out years later even though nothing happened.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:51 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:46 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:50 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:51 pm
You don't take an overnight trip with a man who is not family or at very least a co-worker.
Even a co-worker is a bit dicey. I imagine employers who send their employees out on business trips would try to pre-empt any situation where the woman employee could cry sexual harassment
A co-worker is super sketchy.

My father gave me some good advice when I was young. Advice he tried to live by. Never be alone with any young woman.

Now obviously I'm not talking about dating. I'm talking about normal life. If you're going to give a young lady a ride across town and you are married, make sure someone else is there too.

This may sound 1920s levels of conservative, but think about it for a second. The other person isn't there as a chaperone. They're there as a fucking WITNESS. When all your dealings with people are public, there can be no misconstruing anything that happens. And there is less temptation for one or both parties to step over the line.

Nothing I've seen in life has led me to believe my father was wrong. On the contrary. Everything I see in current year +whatever just reinforces the notion that men need witnesses when they interact with women. Having more eyes around protects everyone, including the woman in the event the man is planning something shady.
Mike Pence recently got a ton of shit for saying he won't meet with women alone. 'How Mike Pence's refusing to eat with women hurts woman' was the Atlantic's headline. But we know the Marxists are just bitching because how else will they get any future rape accusations to stick?

And look at the chick in the OP claiming he resented her and wouldn't speak to her. Well duh. You led him on then made it clear he's not getting any. You're a horrible person and now he's busy looking for another hole. Oh, but she won't get free stuff out of him anymore, therefore HE is the predator.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:25 pm

Everything hurts women according to these cunts.
Won't eat with women. Hurts women
Eat with women. Hurts women
Ask a woman out. Hurts women
Don't ask women out. Hurts women
Sort of reminds me of this:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:43 pm

All of this shit is why men need to get women put back into their place. They are fucking EVERYTHING up because of their goddamn feels. Why they have any rights at all is a head-scratcher for the ages. I want a genuine rape culture here in the USA. We fucking NEED it. Teach women that men built this country. It's OURS. We make the goddamn rules, we built the business, and we will NOT be taken down by bitches with so much sand in their cunts.

Beat them down. They are cattle. OUR cattle. Teach them to moo. Pleasantly.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:48 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:43 pm
Teach women that men built this country civilization.
FTFY
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.