NeoGAF dying

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Rapeculture

Re: NeoGAF dying

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:51 pm

see you space cowboy wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:40 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:33 pm
Which is why I remain unmarried. I just bang free fuckdolls forever (that's sluts, for those unfamiliar with the term "fuckdolls").
Such is the wisdom of Obi-Rape Kenobi. Truly an insight on our ideal way of life. :D Keep

your nuts without strings attached. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, I will indeed keep bustin' these nuts all over some slutty titties. Speaking of, me and my buddy Rob are hitting up as many bars as we can next weekend. Two reasons: We're both celebrating our birthdays, and also, it's Halloween weekend. There are bound to be a lot of hot, drunk bitches in slutty Halloween costumes out there looking for some weiner! Bustin' makes me feel good!
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:57 pm

I predict when women start to dominate technology and science we'll start to see a serious stagnation. Data, nature, the universe doesn't care about ethics and feelings.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:24 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:57 pm
I predict when women start to dominate technology and science we'll start to see a serious stagnation. Data, nature, the universe doesn't care about ethics and feelings.
Agreed. The social retards are good at the technical shit due to autsim, and the tech and science fields without autism will struggle to innovate. Could you imagine Nicola Tesla trying to innovate in today's climate? The guy was so socially retarded he fell in love with a fucking pigeon in his old age.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:51 am

If the owner is a pedo, how come he is into adult women suddenly? Something doesn't make sense here :lol:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:58 am

Those cunts can fuck off if they hate mens so much, not much of value would be lost
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

conchncoral

Post by conchncoral » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:12 am

Seriously have to wonder where all the autists will go since neogaf is done. a bunch of nomad autists floating around the web looking for a place to fuck up and call toxic to "reform"

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:26 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:51 am
If the owner is a pedo, how come he is into adult women suddenly? Something doesn't make sense here :lol:
He was just helping his Jewish pedophile friend get the pix. You never help out a buddy before?
RAPEMAN wrote:
I predict when women start to dominate technology and science we'll start to see a serious stagnation.
We're already there.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:56 am

conchncoral wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:12 am
Seriously have to wonder where all the autists will go since neogaf is done. a bunch of nomad autists floating around the web looking for a place to fuck up and call toxic to "reform"
So in other words, more guests will come here and file false reports about "Muh racism". :roll:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:57 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:26 am
Guest wrote:
He was just helping his Jewish pedophile friend get the pix. You never help out a buddy before?
RAPEMAN wrote:
I predict when women start to dominate technology and science we'll start to see a serious stagnation.
We're already there.
These womens are seriously making really fucking fed up with womens in general, there's got to be a way to put them in their places
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:56 am
conchncoral wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:12 am
So in other words, more guests will come here and file false reports about "Muh racism". :roll:
So would that be seen as free speech or spamming
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:04 am

Guest wrote:
He's not a pedo personally. A lot of his mods are pedos. He enabled them, and the site was primarily used by 13 year olds.