NeoGAF dying

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NeoGAF dying

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:08 pm

This bullshit will eventually have a chilling effect on women in the workplace. If a male employer knows he's either going to be sued for discrimination, for not hiring a woman, or sexual harassment, for hiring a woman, he'll probably choose not to hire the woman because at least a suit for discrimination won't negatively impact workplace morale or efficiency, and he won't potentially lose a good employee.

We're seeing the exact same thing with marriage. Fewer men are getting married these days because they know full well that if they do and they get divorced, they could lose everything. At least if they remain single they can keep their money and their assets.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

UpYours

Post by UpYours » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:18 pm

"NeoGAF dying"?

NeoGAF is still a thing?

I remember the folks on the old 1-UP Yours podcast from 1UP talking about and making oblique references to NeoGAF. I guess NG used to be a good site for early leaks and pirate hacks. I had no idea it was still a "thing", much less that it took a side during the #GamerGate bullshit.

The more you know.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:20 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:25 pm
Everything hurts women according to these cunts.
Won't eat with women. Hurts women
Eat with women. Hurts women
Ask a woman out. Hurts women
Don't ask women out. Hurts women
Sort of reminds me of this:
"Women only get hired because diversity quota"
FIRED!!!

"The other programmers are white virgin males"
No problem!

I wonder, did it take a month of complaining after the "only hired women because of quota" comment to get him fired?
Or were they complaining for a month because he wasn't sociable, which made him creepy.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:21 pm

A computer coder is creepy? Someone call the cops!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:28 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:48 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:43 pm
Teach women that men built this country civilization.
FTFY
I applaud your insight, young man. Well done.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:29 pm

Sounds like she hated the guy for being a social retard (surprise, surprise, he is a fucking programmer) and were waiting to pin him on something because they didn't like him. I bet these cunts have posted feel good shit like helping autistic kids on facebook while clearly hating them.

Neogaf right now:

http://archive.is/QDBP5

It's dead Jim.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:33 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:08 pm
We're seeing the exact same thing with marriage. Fewer men are getting married these days because they know full well that if they do and they get divorced, they could lose everything. At least if they remain single they can keep their money and their assets.
Which is why I remain unmarried. I just bang free fuckdolls forever (that's sluts, for those unfamiliar with the term "fuckdolls").
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:35 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:29 pm
Sounds like she hated the guy for being a social retard (surprise, surprise, he is a fucking programmer) and were waiting to pin him on something because they didn't like him. I bet these cunts have posted feel good shit like helping autistic kids on facebook while clearly hating them.
That's how I read it. She didn't like the guy because he wouldn't talk to her, so she tried to get him fired and he stupidly gave her the ammunition.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

see you space cowboy

Post by see you space cowboy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:40 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:33 pm
Which is why I remain unmarried. I just bang free fuckdolls forever (that's sluts, for those unfamiliar with the term "fuckdolls").
Such is the wisdom of Obi-Rape Kenobi. Truly an insight on our ideal way of life. :D Keep

your nuts without strings attached. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:40 pm

Man I didn't know that being socially awkward was part of bro culture. I'm pretty sure the socially awkward types are the ones the bro-dudes make fun of behind their backs.

I get sick of women acting like all men are part of one homogenous group and we all think alike and act alike. Lord knows women are tribal as fuck so why can't they realize that men are actually pretty similar?

(@ the "brogrammer" remark from that image)