NeoGAF dying

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Seele

Re: NeoGAF dying

Post by Seele » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:42 am

Well fuck...
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:21 am

Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:58 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:04 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:51 am
If the owner is a pedo, how come he is into adult women suddenly? Something doesn't make sense here :lol:
He's not a pedo personally. A lot of his mods are pedos. He enabled them, and the site was primarily used by 13 year olds.
So he's another Lowtax?
You're being a tad generous. Richard Kyanka is still a source of unintentional dramacow material now and then. Joshua Moon is just painfully boring and predictable by rehashing the old "gibsmemonies 4 free speech" boondoggle. With the exception of Marvin, he's the only "recognizable" name from KF, which tells you how truly (ir)relevant that forum is in the grand scheme of things.
supdood wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:57 am
Looks like NeoGAF is back up and an official statement from the man himself:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452075
21 users banned just at the first page alone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:53 am

Duwango wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:21 am
You're being a tad generous. Richard Kyanka is still a source of unintentional dramacow material now and then. Joshua Moon is just painfully boring and predictable by rehashing the old "gibsmemonies 4 free speech" boondoggle. With the exception of Marvin, he's the only "recognizable" name from KF, which tells you how truly (ir)relevant that forum is in the grand scheme of things.
We were talking about Malka, not Moon
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:46 am

I knew very little about Neogaf before, the only hillarious thing I've heard was them kicking Booger out, and even that was a failure, because the fucker holds grudges for decades and is now high on social justice at his twatter, basically trying to shift it around himself - they shouldn't have kicked him out, it led to their downfall. Everything revolves around Boogie, even Earth.

Currently listening to Metokur's stream, and it's quite hillarious, I had no idea what kind of shithole it was, I've only heard rumors how the place isn't really a place for discussion. And those bans... it's interesting to me that the head cocksucker extraordinaire is just banning people, but not removing the messages, I guess to show everyone how he isn't ashamed to be a thin skinned piece of shit?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:24 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:46 am
And those bans... it's interesting to me that the head cocksucker extraordinaire is just banning people, but not removing the messages, I guess to show everyone how he isn't ashamed to be a thin skinned piece of shit?
It gave me flashbacks to when we sperged about The Escapist forums back on 1.0. That is exactly what it would look like, the posts aren't deleted but you see half the thread banned for nothing.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:10 pm

Seele wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:42 am
Well fuck...
It makes no difference. He's already fucked his community. Most of the users have jumped ship, including 4 of the 5 SJW mods. He's got one mod left and he probably won't be able to recruit any more because he's gone against wymyn in current year. As for the members, all except the nastiest ones have realised what a shithole the community was, how they were just walking on eggshells to keep from being banned, and have moved on to somewhere better. The nastiest members won't be able to sustain a community by themselves, so eventually they'll leave. They might try to assimilate into other communities but most other communities won't tolerate their bullshit, so either they'll learn to behave or they'll kill themselves, like some of them were talking about doing.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:46 pm

So poonoo (boss) and I were getting drunk and I got sick, but when I took a shower rapeculture came in naked and I told him I had a boyfriend, but now he resents me.

There, I ruined DHI.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:52 pm

Wait so he didn't rape you in the end?

Rapeculture I am disappointed in you since when did no stop meaning yes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:06 pm

Well, the dude denied the allegations. But he should know that going offline gave the SJWs time to set up the narrative. He should have pulled the trump and got on that shit immediately. Go full fake news, accuse them all of lying, sling as much shit as you can. Because you're already being established as "just another rapist." So you may as well go to 11, since they did too.

Or you could tell the SJWs to fuck off. Oh wait, you can't because GAF is full of SJWs. Kek.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:19 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:06 pm
Well, the dude denied the allegations. But he should know that going offline gave the SJWs time to set up the narrative. He should have pulled the trump and got on that shit immediately. Go full fake news, accuse them all of lying, sling as much shit as you can. Because you're already being established as "just another rapist." So you may as well go to 11, since they did too.

Or you could tell the SJWs to fuck off. Oh wait, you can't because GAF is full of SJWs. Kek.
He can't tell them anything because he fostered the very community that he's now lashing out against.

I don't doubt the guy's an absolute piece of shit but without any proof or statement from the other end they've all gone full, "listen and believe," to the point that under his official statement you have someone saying it's the right road despite nebulous mention to, "witnesses," and the accusation being deleted now and such.

All it takes, in this day and age, is an accusation. Let that sink in.