Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:11 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:04 pm
That would require women holding responsibility for their actions. We can't have that.
You joke but these women never get charged for anything because it would 'deter real victims from coming forward'.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:33 pm

So the guy that plays Barney the Dinosaur is a glorified male prostitute that charges MILFs/GILFs he meets on Tinder $350 a "session".
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/zmzg ... x-business
Typically, VICE is calling rape when a man exploits his sexuality, but look at the other recommended articles linked to the article and it's all applauding female sluttiness.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:19 pm

Somehow I find this the least surprising story of the past decade. Everyone who's had that creepy feeling around Barney probably knew it would be something like this.
“Before I got into the [Barney] costume, I would pray and ask God to allow his loving divine spirit to flow through me through the costume and let that draw the kids. That energy would always draw them in,” Joyner says.
Black men and puppets should be a giant warning flag to sane people.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:53 pm

Some slut is accusing David Copperfield of abusing her or something in the '80s and says she told the Feds but they didn't do anything about it. I'm seeing that a lot now, how they told police but nothing came of it, which most likely means the cops checked it out, found no evidence, and moved on because she was obviously a gold-digging ho looking for a payday or revenge.

At some point this accusation fest has to start crumbling down around them because even leftist women are starting to see that it's all about publicity and getting facebook likes. Teenage athletes are doing it now for Christ's sake.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:28 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:53 pm
Some slut is accusing David Copperfield of abusing her or something in the '80s and says she told the Feds but they didn't do anything about it. I'm seeing that a lot now, how they told police but nothing came of it, which most likely means the cops checked it out, found no evidence, and moved on because she was obviously a gold-digging ho looking for a payday or revenge.

At some point this accusation fest has to start crumbling down around them because even leftist women are starting to see that it's all about publicity and getting facebook likes. Teenage athletes are doing it now for Christ's sake.
Didn't the crumbling already start?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:38 am

It's kind of an open secret that David Copperfield picks out hotties from his audience and has his goons give them invitations to go back stage or to special events with him. Any woman with half a brain should know what's going on and they either choose to go or don't. Those that do know what they're in for. A few of them are expecting something in return-- status, fame, and money. And they are scorned when he doesn't return their call.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:41 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:38 am
A few of them are expecting something in return-- status, fame, and money. And they are scorned when he doesn't return their call.
And then they accuse them of rape. I remember when Rugby League players over here in Australia were being accused of sexual assault a lot a few years ago (not because of feminisim, but because the media wanted scandals to sell papers under the guise of morality), apparently one of the said anonymously that "you forgot to get them a taxi and give them a call back".

There was another time when Mathew Johns was accused of gang rape by some kiwi cunt 8 years or so after it happened, but it turned out she wanted to be gang banged and bragged about it the next fucking day. The incident was already dealt with by the police way back the too, but the cunt was probably ageing like shit and was bitter and wanted to ruin his career. He did lose his job at Channel 9 but he bounced back immediately since no one cared about that lying bitch except the dickheads at the ABC.

I can guarantee that most of the women "coming forward and being stunning and brave" are just women the men fucked and dumped without calling back. Women need to realise that just because you fuck a man, it doesn't mean he wants to be in a relationship with you. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, not his cock.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:39 pm

So you best at least make a good sandwich and get back to the kitchen, bitches. :lol:

Barney the Dinosaur being a a callboy making the mothers of the kids he entertained squirt is the best shit I've heard for a long time.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:54 pm

16-year old Fred Savage held my hand! RAAAAAAAPE!
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/won ... 09096.html
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:01 pm

What's funny is I googled "women don't know what rape is" because they clearly don't. Feeling icky or being irritated that your date ordered the wrong wine is not rape. Anyway, the first result is "Women don't lie about rape" a recent article attacking Dave Chappelle for joking that if Harvey Weinstein looked like Brad Pitt there would be no problem. "Rape should never be a punchline!" the hysterical Eurofag cries (I'm just assuming).

And the rest of the results are directly contrary to what I entered. Everything is "experts on men who rape" "what men can't understand about rape" etc.