The Haggening

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Rapeculture

Re: The Haggening

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:05 pm

I looked at the title of this topic and thought that this was going to be another Lupa thread.

Once again, there is something out there that exposes women for the shrill cunts they actually are. An app. A fucking app raped them this time. Jesus, take the wheel.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:19 pm

This is kinda scary... and hilarious.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:50 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:59 pm
Dating someone for half a year without showing him how you actually look like :( ?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:09 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:50 pm
Dating someone for half a year without showing him how you actually look like :( ?
Yeah, I was sort of thinking. She blames the app but clearly her boyfriend has invested six months in her with no sex in return.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:23 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:09 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Yeah, I was sort of thinking. She blames the app but clearly her boyfriend has invested six months in her with no sex in return.
You'd be surprised how many young couples don't have sex unless the girl prepares for it like she's going out clubbing. I've got loads of buddies that talk about how annoying it is to wake up in the morning with makeup plastered on their face from sleeping next to their girl.

The whole time I'm wondering why they didn't insist on her not wearing so much makeup with some line about natural beauty to see what she looked like, at the very least.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Bad News Bunnyman

Post by Bad News Bunnyman » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:23 pm

Women no matter how much they complain about being treated like sex object. They can't handle being considered unattractive.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:27 pm

This is amazing. Men, using the power of modern technology, strip away the evil, sexist, make up industry's hold on women, revealing their true faces, and they cry "rape!" :lol:

Can we attribute this to Trump? I'm not tired of winning yet.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:51 pm

Stranger wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:23 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:09 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
You'd be surprised how many young couples don't have sex unless the girl prepares for it like she's going out clubbing. I've got loads of buddies that talk about how annoying it is to wake up in the morning with makeup plastered on their face from sleeping next to their girl.

The whole time I'm wondering why they didn't insist on her not wearing so much makeup with some line about natural beauty to see what she looked like, at the very least.
I flipped on Whitney Cummings doing stand up and her "joke" was basically bragging how she gets up before her boyfriend so she can go use the corner store bathroom so he'll never know she shits. Audience was nothing but women, all cheering and falling out of their seats at the truth of it.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:06 am

One of Brad's girlfriends admitted to doing that in one his Midnight Screenings.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:51 pm
I flipped on Whitney Cummings doing stand up and her "joke" was basically bragging how she gets up before her boyfriend so she can go use the corner store bathroom so he'll never know she shits. Audience was nothing but women, all cheering and falling out of their seats at the truth of it.
Women are their own patriarch.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette