Cards Against Humanity Virtue Signals

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Stranger

Cards Against Humanity Virtue Signals

Post by Stranger » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:05 pm

Hey guys, remember when Cards Against Humanity was a game about making the most offensive joke you could because it was funny to do so?

You remember?

I remember.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Cards Against Humanity Virtue Signals

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:09 pm

Remember when Max Temkin raped a girl?

Pepperidge Farm remembers
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Snow Baller

Post by Snow Baller » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Stranger wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:05 pm
Hey guys, remember when Cards Against Humanity was a game about making the most offensive joke you could because it was funny to do so?

You remember?

I remember.
Well about that, they removed the card "passable tranny" from the game a few years back. https://archive.fo/lVT8y Which kinda defeats the whole fucking purpose of the damn game.

He was also accused of rape a few years back and while not guilty admitted to it because of muh rape culture shit. Image

He also released a specific card deck during the election that was pro Hillary or some shit and all the money it made went to her campaign.
Last edited by Snow Baller on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:55 pm

He has better tits than Lupa, I give him that.

Also how the fuck does a male ally like himself make a game like CAH in the first place? That's like a buchtery run by a vegan.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:00 pm

Snow Baller wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:38 pm
Stranger wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:05 pm

You remember?

I remember.
Well about that, they removed the card "passable tranny" from the game a few years back. https://archive.fo/lVT8y Which kinda defeats the whole fucking purpose of the damn game.

He was also accused of rape a few years back and while not guilty admitted to it be of muh rape culture shit.

He also released a specific card deck during the election that was pro Hillary or some shit and all the money it made went to her campaign.
I'm aware of all of this. It's just hilarious when these guys virtue signal.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:53 pm

What a weird world we live in, though it's nothing like this when I go outside though.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:10 pm

"Outside" for you is likely not a college campus in California. It must be living hell for those who find themselves there.
But don't worry about them. They have only themselves to blame.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!