Penny Arcade -- How the hell is this so popular?

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Penny Arcade -- How the hell is this so popular?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:30 pm

Please don't this. This is an Amigara Fault moment for me. THIS FACE WAS MADE FOR ME!

(Though I could look up some waifu avatars if you really want...)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:37 pm

What's the joke here? Was there something wrong with what grandpa said?
I don't get this one either. Patriarchy smells like shit? Is that it? Ha ha ha ha
Such a wit! Take that you phobic idiot! Pwned!!
This could be actually good with some modifications: Replace "You", "don't" and "know" with "um..", "aam.." and "mmm..", and remove the last picture completely.
Ohh, you do. You really, really do. If only these faggies would keep muh gender issues to themselves, but nah, it's their mission in life to preach this shit to everyone.
Okeydoke, thanks for a hint! Btw, if life is so fucking hard for you that you get offended by stupid shit like being "invibilized" then please end yourself.
There is no need for nonsense words like "cis". Even "hetero" is an unnecessary word, "normal" will do just fine.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:43 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:37 pm
The implication is that, "growing up big and strong like your father," is supposed to mean, "growing up to be a man," and that's a baaaaaaad thing.
I don't get this one either. Patriarchy smells like shit? Is that it? Ha ha ha ha
Nah, they're saying that they're going to give the patriarchy that shit. It's a terrible joke.

Far be it from me to ever criticize someone's sense of humor, since it's so subjective, but this person's is broken beyond belief.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:55 pm

Stranger wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:43 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:37 pm
The implication is that, "growing up big and strong like your father," is supposed to mean, "growing up to be a man," and that's a baaaaaaad thing.
Oh, mmkay. And I thought praising boys feminine features and girls masculine ones is the greatest thing you could do for these people. :roll:
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:42 pm

The problem here is that xir was born male, so relating xir with masculinity is a baaad thing.

Speaking of, there's a panel where she berates her mother in front of a doctor for daring to claim that she was born a biological male. Not sure why she gets triggered by a fact, or why she never informed her mother about the trigger.
Then again, this panel led me to believe that SJWs think normal people are telepaths.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:52 pm

There's no doubt they expect you to read their minds. They also expect you to never, ever, discuss the idea of transitioning. Simply asking them about it is enough to trigger most of them despite them insisting that you ask them about it before you assume their gender.

It's ridiculous.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:30 pm

foxdickfarms made edits of AM
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:00 pm

Everyone and their mother did. Kiwi, 4chan, 8chan even Reddit and 9gag.

The one with the dress is just silly. Look, if everyone has decided that dresses are for girls, that's how it is. It's accepted fact. Even you agree. Why put on a dress specifically to pretend you're female if you wouldn't? You need to signal that. You know that, I know that, everyone knows. Know how many actual females you see wearing a dress? Very few. You wear it to make a point and you fucking know it.

The shitting on patriarchy is downright nonsense. Nature hasn't made a way to make children that's detached from heterosexuality. There is no such thing as a child born from two fathers. If the mother calls herself a chicken it's not suddenly a child born from a man and a chicken either.

AM is what happens when you take the whole transfag headcanon to it's logical, extreme conclusion. Not even transfags agree with that comic, yet fail to realize that it's just a mirror of their proposition. Just like "moderate muslims" and Islam sympathizers fail to realize that ISIS and similar groups are the best, most accurate Islamists.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:00 pm
Everyone and their mother did. Kiwi, 4chan, 8chan even Reddit and 9gag.

The one with the dress is just silly. Look, if everyone has decided that dresses are for girls, that's how it is. It's accepted fact. Even you agree. Why put on a dress specifically to pretend you're female if you wouldn't? You need to signal that. You know that, I know that, everyone knows. Know how many actual females you see wearing a dress? Very few. You wear it to make a point and you fucking know it.

The shitting on patriarchy is downright nonsense. Nature hasn't made a way to make children that's detached from heterosexuality. There is no such thing as a child born from two fathers. If the mother calls herself a chicken it's not suddenly a child born from a man and a chicken either.

AM is what happens when you take the whole transfag headcanon to it's logical, extreme conclusion. Not even transfags agree with that comic, yet fail to realize that it's just a mirror of their proposition. Just like "moderate muslims" and Islam sympathizers fail to realize that ISIS and similar groups are the best, most accurate Islamists.
Would you believe if i told you that the author is a man from the province of Quebec and very likely a tranny?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:12 pm

And he did a similar book thing as a recruitment tool to convert the younglings. He's like Jack Chick's SJW son.
-Yours Truly