"I'd like my steak medium-rare with a side of HIV."

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: "I'd like my steak medium-rare with a side of HIV."

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:26 am

The sharper a knife is, the easier it is to get cut and not notice. It seems obvious as fuck but you don't notice how big the difference is until you work with a knife that is legit razor sharp. A "sharp" knife vs a razor sharp knife is night and day. I have different ways of testing an edge or holding a knife when it's sharp, but if I even try to do the same thing with a skinning knife or some other shaving sharp knife, that shit is going to slash my hand open.

Sperge aside, I wouldn't trust some HIV pozzer to make me food. What if they're having a bad day that day and decide to put infected blood in there? Sure, a normal restaurant fuck could spit into your food anyway, but that won't kill you.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:44 am

So better not order the steak rare I guess :|

A fucking weird gimmick for a restaurant. I'd rather take one with 100% Down Syndrome staff. I don't think these guys would care much about virtue signaling.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:04 am
Can we make this thread about dumb leftist business ideas? Because this reminds me of the idiots trying to create an Anti-Trump hotel.
http://archive.is/nbOEC
Basically, it's an anti-Trump hotel. So, it's a shithole and they blast anti-Trump messages 1984 style on the telescreens TVs pretty much all day
Man, the salt just keeps on flowing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:40 pm

Even HIV+ people won't eat here. What I've learned from watching ER is, even if you already have HIV that doesn't mean you can have unprotected sex or shoot up as many infected needles as you like. An infected person can easily have a completely different strain of the virus and it would fuck you up because the anti-retrovirals you're prescribed probably aren't equipped to deal with alternative strains.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:30 am
Realistically, they are instantly out of 3/4 of customers right from the basic premise. Commies can't into economics and blame their stupidity on the system. Watch them drown in shit two years in when the IRS comes around.
They want to build one of these hotels in Hong Kong. I guarantee you the Hong Kong Chinese could not give less of a fuck about Donald Trump. Not to mention what's going to happen in 3-7 years when Donald Trump's no longer the President.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:26 pm

This pitiful shit is the definition of George Carlin's "But they go to far and they take themselves to seriously."
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:02 pm

Hong Kong? So not only a dumb idea but also actively trying to build where the least people give a damn. Are we sure this isn't some kind of performance art piece?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:13 pm

It probably is. It sounds more like HWNDU bullshit than something that would do anything.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:11 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:26 am
A "sharp" knife vs a razor sharp knife is night and day.
This isn't even a joke, either. I've only been able to use an actual sharp knife a few times in my life but they made me fully understand what the phrase, "cut through it like butter," is meant to represent.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Stranger wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:11 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:26 am
A "sharp" knife vs a razor sharp knife is night and day.
This isn't even a joke, either. I've only been able to use an actual sharp knife a few times in my life but they made me fully understand what the phrase, "cut through it like butter," is meant to represent.
It's scary as fuck. I have a couple like that. You can't do shit with them except cut. Try to clean them and you'll slice yourself open without realizing it. You won't even feel the cut.

Most knives/tools aren't that sharp because having a knife so sharp means risking edge damage.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:11 pm

It's a matter of the steel and edge angle. I've got a KME sharpening system and the results you can get are absurd. I consider a knife that isn't really sharp a broken tool.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:51 am

Stranger wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:12 am
https://archive.is/S8Py6
https://archive.is/JXF57
‘For many people living with HIV, it’s the stigma that hurts the most,’ the restaurant says in a statement.

‘June’s HIV+ Eatery is an opportunity to fight stigma with every bite. To come together in a show of love, support and acceptance, and to dispel the myths about HIV that condemn so many to suffer in silence.’
tl;dr - Restaurant that employs exclusively HIV+ workers in Cucknadia.