Cracked is crumbling

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Cracked is crumbling

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:14 pm

Usually you declare death right after it occurred, not years after it happened in the public. I won't pour a 40 on the pavement for this one.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:51 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:14 pm
Usually you declare death right after it occurred, not years after it happened in the public.
Fair point. I like to think that Cracked is a slut with full blown AIDS, and guys like Cody Johnston are the opportunistic viruses delivering the final punch. :lol:

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:44 am

Seanbaby and Chris Bucholz were the only funny writers on Cracked.

I realized that the site was on its way out a few years ago when they came out with an article titled "8 Ways the Legal System Screws Rape Victims (Like Me)." The anonymous author cracked a few weak jokes, but obviously it wasn't funny. A social agenda was the primary focus of the article, and it seemed like humor was just added to justify publishing it on a comedy website. Eventually this type of article became the norm rather than the exception.

Sadly, Seanbaby has gone the Spoony route and opts to tweet about how Trump sucks instead of creating content (although a lot of his tweets still elicit a genuine chuckle from me).
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:44 am

Didn't seanbaby come from SA? I seem to recall he was there in the days before Laissez's Faire killed the site completely.

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:04 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:44 am
Didn't seanbaby come from SA? I seem to recall he was there in the days before Laissez's Faire killed the site completely.
I made a cursory google search and couldn't find out if he was a Goon or not but it's make sense. I did discover that he was one of several people (including SA founder Lowtax) that Uwe Boll challenged to a boxing match for criticizing a movie Boll made.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:36 am

ClawMidnight wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:04 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:44 am
I made a cursory google search and couldn't find out if he was a Goon or not but it's make sense. I did discover that he was one of several people (including SA founder Lowtax) that Uwe Boll challenged to a boxing match for criticizing a movie Boll made.
If i remember well in Seanbaby case Boll backed down because SB is well built and knows how to fight?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

niggawhocontributedtoCRACKEDX

Post by niggawhocontributedtoCRACKEDX » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:08 am

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:17 pm

I bet Trump and Putin are redirecting traffic from cracked.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:42 pm

This was one of their last good articles, as far as 2011. I think the poz took over in early 2012 and much like AIDS, has killed them 5 years later.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-questio ... o-college/

In any case, it's by Brockway, another good columnist they had.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:32 pm

wildmage wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:42 pm
I think the poz took over in early 2012 and much like AIDS, has killed them 5 years later.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.