FacebookJailed.com

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Auli

Re: FacebookJailed.com

Post by Auli » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:23 pm

We can do a test.

I sadly looked at lots of pictures of her... but she's just bland af.

You can just tell whom's funny.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:48 pm

Neither of them look funny. He looks like a used car salesman on his first day at the job, still looking shockingly optimistic given his line of work, and she looks like she just went out drinking with her girlfriends and the next picture she takes will be with all 3 of them standing around her captioned, "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:53 am

Stranger wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:48 pm
she looks like she just went out drinking with her girlfriends and the next picture she takes will be with all 3 of them standing around her captioned, "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."
kek
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:24 am

Stranger wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:48 pm
Neither of them look funny. He looks like a used car salesman on his first day at the job, still looking shockingly optimistic given his line of work, and she looks like she just went out drinking with her girlfriends and the next picture she takes will be with all 3 of them standing around her captioned, "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."
This post is funnier than every female comedian complaining on facebookjailed. Combined.