SJW Indie shit

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: SJW Indie shit

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 18, 2024 2:36 am

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 11:20 am
Supergiant Games was always aggressively overrated; literally reddit-tier normieslop.
I remember buying Bastion when it was the new hot indie game and being extremely disappointed with its shittiness. Never touched any other Supergiant title after that.

That game and Super Meat Boy cemented my view that normies have shit taste in everything, but especially gaymes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 18, 2024 7:38 am

Honestly I was kinda surprised hearing that Hades was from the same guys, since Supergiant Games disappeared from my radar completely after their second title Transistor left pretty much everyone underwhelmed.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 19, 2024 7:48 pm

Transistor looks like the least gay of their games, although I still don't really understand what the point of that game is or why anyone would play it. It's some kind of weird top-down rpg where you only control one character in an even stupider version of RTwP iirc.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome