I upgraded my pc but now I cant find any good new games to try...

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: I upgraded my pc but now I cant find any good new games to try...

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:23 pm

I'm just RPing as a certain offshoot of the gamer species that needs to be eradicated.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:23 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:17 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:50 pm
Or I just dont like overhyped crap that is about as deep as a puddle of mud.... YOU name those games I seem to have missed / overlooked then if you are so sure there were plenty...
I will not, because you're a lazy cunt who doesn't deserve to have videogames recommended to them. There are hundreds, if not thousands of good games released every year, so how exactly am I suppose to recommend something to you, if I don't know what appeals to you? Even if I did that, you're just going to say that it sucks, because you're not honest with yourself - videogames don't appeal to you anymore, it's time to just be mature, sad and miserable.

@VoiceOfReasonPast Why not have both? This kind of crying never made sense to me, the industry has changed, in some ways to worse, but that doesn't mean that great games aren't being released.
Are you a game journalist?

I know Mohammad Al Dutchy over there will just be a cunt, but gaming now is merely recovering from a horrible dark age that lasted from the end of the PS3 generation to the beginning of this one. Recently AAA games have gotten a bit better compared to the linear "spectacle" shit ripping off COD with dubstep blaring in the trailers. But dude, 100s and 1000s of good games a year? Cmon, don't bullshit me
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:24 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:17 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:50 pm
Or I just dont like overhyped crap that is about as deep as a puddle of mud.... YOU name those games I seem to have missed / overlooked then if you are so sure there were plenty...
I will not, because you're a lazy cunt who doesn't deserve to have videogames recommended to them. There are hundreds, if not thousands of good games released every year, so how exactly am I suppose to recommend something to you, if I don't know what appeals to you? Even if I did that, you're just going to say that it sucks, because you're not honest with yourself - videogames don't appeal to you anymore, it's time to just be mature, sad and miserable.

@VoiceOfReasonPast Why not have both? This kind of crying never made sense to me, the industry has changed, in some ways to worse, but that doesn't mean that great games aren't being released.
Yeah you are delusional...
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:43 pm

I think that you guys might be a little bit out of touch, especially someone who doesn't even know what games he likes anymore (AngrySpoonySnob, try Tetris, that will boost your morale up), because you're behaving like only big publishers like Ubisoft or EA make games that are relevant at all.

We'll continue having this cockslap, because you guys are full of shit. There are thousands of games being released every year, and I'm not going to pretend that 80% of them are bad, because I just don't know, but all I know is that from my limited scope, I see plenty of good games that I'm not even interested in. I don't like driving games, or sport games for example, but that doesn't mean that I'll say there haven't been good games in years. Plus retrospectively, I keep finding many great games that I've missed when they got released - I see a funny contrast where I can just enjoy playing games that I've picked (BF1 being the only AAA game I've purchased for full price in 2 years), but some of the people here seem to be happier bitching about how they don't have anything to play. Each to their own I suppose.

It's possible that your standards are just astronomically high compare to an average joe like me, but I know what I like and enjoy, and I don't need to be ashamed about it, especially not in this wonderful shithole :P

@Poonoo Why do you keep limiting yourself to only AAA production? Just admit it you pleb, you don't really care about gaming anymore either. I refuse to believe that on consoles you have no selection of games...

@AngrySpoonySnob The fact that you don't know about most of the games that are being released doesn't give you right to call anyone delusional, when you're the one started this shitty topic to begin with. You are ignorant, your taste is likely 10 times worse than your average gaming journo, and you still haven't bothered to say what interests you...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:03 pm

You still havent named a single game, please keep pwning yourself its very entertaining!
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:16 pm

And I'm not going to, because it's simply more entertaining spending that time sperging around, than giving you tips. You would come up with excuses why those games aren't a masterpiece like Chrono Trigger anyways, so why bother.
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:03 pm
please keep pwning yourself its very entertaining!
If you just stop being a lazy cunt and read what I wrote properly, you might get the message. Or you can keep saying nothing like a kiwifag.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:41 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:16 pm
And I'm not going to, because it's simply more entertaining spending that time sperging around, than giving you tips. You would come up with excuses why those games aren't a masterpiece like Chrono Trigger anyways, so why bother.
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:03 pm
please keep pwning yourself its very entertaining!
If you just stop being a lazy cunt and read what I wrote properly, you might get the message. Or you can keep saying nothing like a kiwifag.
Just gtfo of my topic already I dont need people like you here. You've added 0 to the conversation and just whined like some butthurt fanboy of gaming in general so bye.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:44 pm

Here, I'll do your work for you and name a modern game that's fun:

Forza Horizon

But it's still full of bullshit microtransactions and other cancer. Now plz name some more. Good modern games are overwhelmingly in the minority. When we look back on gaming from this time period Poonoo is talking about, almost all of it will be forgotten and replaced. Modern games are like McDonald's hamburgers. You might eat one and it might taste ok because you're really fucking hungry, but you'll forget what it tastes like immediately and you know it's bad for you to consume it too much. :D

There's a reason we get so many HD remasters nowadays. People don't remember the new shit. So publishers just repackage old shit from before the mediocre gaming period we're in now, and sell it to you again. People would rather play an old game in HD with 60FPS than play a new game, even though they've already most likely played the old game and may even own it on an older system.

Oh but angrymuslimsnob should also chill the fuck out and go back to reading his Koran.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:47 pm

I am chill, just dont feel like dealing with trolls. From this topic alone he should know I got titanfall 2 and lots of people actually think there arent many good new games but he just keeps on bitching.

Also racing games havent been fun for me ever since they took out couch co-op.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:53 pm

Lack of proper local co-op is a problem for lots of games now. It sucks. What makes Horizon better IMO than other modern racing games is the nice mix of simulation and arcade controls, where you can tailor the experience to what type of racing you prefer. That and the wealth of single-player content.

I've tried a lot of modern racing games and, like modern FPS games, most are just kind of shitty overall. They feel bad and don't give you many interesting things to do.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome