I upgraded my pc but now I cant find any good new games to try...

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: I upgraded my pc but now I cant find any good new games to try...

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:17 pm

Such trans. Much progress.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:39 pm

that second characte they added to HoTS seemed quite the manly women as well. Something with a Z?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:39 pm

Crysis. The first. It's an awesome shooter.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution was neat.

Half-Life 2

Lots of small indie games; CrossCode (ARPG), FTL (space sim), Path of Exile (what Diablo3 should have been), ORION/ARK (DINOSAAUURS!)

If you have friend(s): Magicka 1&2, Portal 2, Trine 1&2., Terraria/Starbound (2d MineCraft++++

I agree with not many neat games... maybe we've grown up from it, but everything just seams "MEH!" nowadays :/

Also: WTF, STEAM? What's with the "Sexual Nudity Content" games every other day? xD

Edit: If you are looking for the best RPG ever created (and that's not a joke, seriously), go for The WItcher 3 with expansions. 100 hours of good stuff.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:03 pm

>Starbound
You'd deserve a warning just for suggesting that pile of trash, mate.

https://youtu.be/VfDsnGK1hYI?t=416
A channel worth checking out by the way.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:36 am

I hear this game will destroy your PC, I don't know if its "good" though for longer than 15 minutes.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:56 am

Dwarf Fortress as the most extensive and detailled life simulation algorithms out there!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:23 pm

Auli wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:39 pm
Crysis. The first. It's an awesome shooter.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution was neat.

Half-Life 2

Lots of small indie games; CrossCode (ARPG), FTL (space sim), Path of Exile (what Diablo3 should have been), ORION/ARK (DINOSAAUURS!)

If you have friend(s): Magicka 1&2, Portal 2, Trine 1&2., Terraria/Starbound (2d MineCraft++++

I agree with not many neat games... maybe we've grown up from it, but everything just seams "MEH!" nowadays :/

Also: WTF, STEAM? What's with the "Sexual Nudity kahntent" games every other day? xD

Edit: If you are looking for the best RPG ever created (and that's not a joke, seriously), go for The WItcher 3 with expansions. 100 hours of good stuff.
Im not really that into shooters but Ive played human revolution and half life 2, might even still own those on x360.
I usually despise indie games but Ill check those out since FTL was actually good. Also still have torchlight, grim dawn, titans quest in the aRPG genre to play.

I hate you for suggesting ARK though, someone suckered me into that one about a year ago and its horrible. Plus the devs are greedy and wont ever fix / finish the game. do me a favour and dont screw any people over recommending that garbage.

I dont have friends why do you think Im on these boards lol and steam is just trying to pull in asians I guess with the loli games.

and the witcher 3 is overrated garbage. I got the game + season pass for 30 bucks very early on because a g2a seller tried to hussle me but g2a made him refund my money while I could still use the key. to this day I cant be bothered to play it longer than 1 hour a go, what a horrible pacing and horrible combat system that game has. And the characters feel written by a 12 year old wannabe edgy emo faggot.

Thanks for the response though btw haha I just respond in DHI fashion dont take it to seriously.
Last edited by AngrySpoonySnob on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:25 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:36 am
I hear this game will destroy your PC, I don't know if its "good" though for longer than 15 minutes.

I pirated that shit and indeed was bored after 15 mins, doesnt help that its poorly optimized as well.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:27 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:56 am
Dwarf Fortress as the most extensive and detailled life simulation algorithms out there!
I usually hear good stuff about that game I just cant bring myself to get used to graphics or lack thereoff when they are even worse than the graphics in my childhood.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:02 pm

The graphics are the least significant problem with Dorf Fort. I got used to Nethack in about ten minutes. It's a bit like watching a black&white movie - you get used to it quicker than you'd think. The problem is that you have to read tons and tons of stuff about it to remotely understand it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!