Fuck steam, those sales get worse every year

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
User avatar
mad bum
Posts: 1902
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Fuck steam, those sales get worse every year

Post by mad bum » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:08 am

http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/665180/

The thumbnail reminds me of those faggot youtube weebs who have orgasm loli faces.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

RIP shitposting sig, DHI caters to whiny furfags.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4380
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Fuck steam, those sales get worse every year

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:34 pm

Those YT weebs - at least to my little experience - tend more towards full-on ahegao, which is both more retarded and less ambiguous.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4381
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Fuck steam, those sales get worse every year

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:51 pm

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:24 am
Fuck steam sales? No, Fuck the company Steam. It's designed fine enough and gives obscure devs a platform, but it's the sort of retarded fags that make up its playerbase.
Which is close to everyone that plays vidya on PC. If it's the forums you're talking about, yeah, mostly retards. Typical plebbit users.
Steam isn't designed fine, nor is it good to give obscure devs a platform. It's loaded with garbage to the brim, promotes asset flip trash that are pretty much just a scam and serves to make something like paid mods even possible. Valve is a shit corporation through and through. They work maybe two days a year.
Charlar wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:28 pm
Gameplay > Graphics up to a point is my opinion, i can tolerate graphics even if i don't like them but if it particularly ugly then i admit i avoid it unless the rest of the game is really good
It's a visual medium after all. There's no good reason for a game to look hideous. It's more godawful design that I can't stand rather than anything else.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

User avatar
TheProgressive
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:10 pm

Re: Fuck steam, those sales get worse every year

Post by TheProgressive » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:54 pm

Are Valve like vidya's equivalent of Spoony?
Coasting along on praise for shit they did about 10 years ago and only seem to have gotten lazier and lazier over the years

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4380
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Fuck steam, those sales get worse every year

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:40 pm

At least they gain their cash through Steam instead of Patreon welfare.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Posts: 1011
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Fuck steam, those sales get worse every year

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:28 pm

TheProgressive wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:54 pm
Are Valve like vidya's equivalent of Spoony?
Coasting along on praise for shit they did about 10 years ago and only seem to have gotten lazier and lazier over the years
They just announced that they're shitting out a low effort me-too trading card game a-la Hearthstone. It's like the developer equivalent to doing livestreams instead of edited videos.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4380
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Fuck steam, those sales get worse every year

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:34 pm

Lol, didn't they already create fanrage by making their Dota more similar to Blizzard's Dota? Are they perhaps butthurt that Blizzard made its own TF2?

User avatar
Some Sick Fuck
Posts: 1116
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 am

Re: Fuck steam, those sales get worse every year

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:20 pm

TheProgressive wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:54 pm
Are Valve like vidya's equivalent of Spoony?
Coasting along on praise for shit they did about 10 years ago and only seem to have gotten lazier and lazier over the years
In terms of games, yes. There is a reason almost all the prominent writers left Valve, because there is nothing to write for... Aside from the obvious position of industry leader when it comes to digital market, they've transformed solely into tech company. They don't seem lazy to me, but it's certain that the old Valve is long dead, just like old Blizzard, DICE and other companies. The name doesn't mean anything if the people who made these companies aren't there anymore and if the overall mood is completely different. (Gaben is still there, but he's more like a meme than anyone who has done anything significant in 15 years. He sure isn't Steve Jobs...)
Image

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 1495
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Fuck steam, those sales get worse every year

Post by CIANIgger » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:59 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:20 pm
TheProgressive wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:54 pm
Are Valve like vidya's equivalent of Spoony?
Coasting along on praise for shit they did about 10 years ago and only seem to have gotten lazier and lazier over the years
In terms of games, yes. There is a reason almost all the prominent writers left Valve, because there is nothing to write for... Aside from the obvious position of industry leader when it comes to digital market, they've transformed solely into tech company. They don't seem lazy to me, but it's certain that the old Valve is long dead, just like old Blizzard, DICE and other companies. The name doesn't mean anything if the people who made these companies aren't there anymore and if the overall mood is completely different. (Gaben is still there, but he's more like a meme than anyone who has done anything significant in 15 years. He sure isn't Steve Jobs...)
Gaben got Hatred back on Steam. Or something. He's a savior! /s
This thread is loaded with bullshit about me and has literally zero proof.

-Extrasmegma

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4381
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Fuck steam, those sales get worse every year

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:44 pm

Gabe cares about his racing car stable and nothing else. There is zero drive (pun intended) left in the whole company to actually make games. No ambition at all. That upcoming card game is just more low-effort shit that will print money with minor effort. That's what Valve is all about these days. Don't expect anything great from Valve as long as GabeN is still in charge.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest