Fuck steam, those sales get worse every year

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Fuck steam, those sales get worse every year

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:21 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:21 pm
Is there any other kind of aussie?
No.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:24 am

On topic thread, sort of.

Fuck steam sales? No, Fuck the company Steam. It's designed fine enough and gives obscure devs a platform, but it's the sort of retarded fags that make up its playerbase.

Maybe that's just gamers in general, but you have to admit, Steam draws in the most annoying, Brony loving, animu watching, fedora tipping, anti-social, forever alone, new fag 4chan rejects the Internet has to offer.....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:21 am

You get annoying autistic people in any game, it just depends on how much more it attracts weirdos than normies, steam doesn't really fit into this, it's just the most accessible platform, but it's the games that draw the retards.

I only ever play shooters online with randoms, in Battlefield, I usually manage, and with Payday 2, you don't really need others unless you're doing some of the crazy challenges, and I play the game to relax. Anything else I have to play with friends, because otherwise it's a massive waste of time. And I don't play MOBAs or MMOs, fuck that shit.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:28 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:21 am
You get annoying autistic people in any game, it just depends on how much more it attracts weirdos than normies, steam doesn't really fit into this, it's just the most accessible platform, but it's the games that draw the retards.

I only ever play shooters online with randoms, in Battlefield, I usually manage, and with Payday 2, you don't really need others unless you're doing some of the crazy challenges, and I play the game to relax. Anything else I have to play with friends, because otherwise it's a massive waste of time. And I don't play MOBAs or MMOs, fuck that shit.
I solo Desthwished the Alesso heist in stealth when that heist was new. Good times.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:38 pm

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:24 am
On topic thread, sort of.

Fuck steam sales? No, Fuck the company Steam. It's designed fine enough and gives obscure devs a platform, but it's the sort of retarded fags that make up its playerbase.

Maybe that's just gamers in general, but you have to admit, Steam draws in the most annoying, Brony loving, animu watching, fedora tipping, anti-social, forever alone, new fag 4chan rejects the Internet has to offer.....
Anybody that actually pays to play video games is a lost cause to begin with.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:53 pm

that doesnt make any sense whatsoever mr faggot guest.

without paying gamers gaming would be dead, well its dead but it wouldve been dead 10 years ago.
And half the fun of most games is the online part, which you cant play by pirating so yeah enjoy your singleplayer boredom.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:45 pm

Glorious Singleplayer Gaming Master Race ftw.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:21 am
I swear every Steam forum of every (tactical) JRPG or doujin game will have a "Is this censored?" topic, which probably has more to do with thirst than "muh freedom of art".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:27 pm

Fortunately I'm not into weaboo stuff, in fact any game with anime style is instant turn off for me - I hear about new game being released, I check it out - Oh, it's just some anime crap, moving on.

It doesn't appeal to me for many reasons, but mainly because I just don't care about anime in general, since I hate many of the stereotypical traits that appear in most of it. I do like plenty of anime movies, Tokio Godfathers is my favourite one, but that's completely different. The only game I was even remotely interested in years was Valkyria Chronicles and mostly because of the gameplay.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm

Satoshi Kon's style was almost anti-animu. And Tokyo Godfathers is a bit of an odd man out as his other works are more trippy, but damn if he didn't make a pretty entertaining christmas movie.

And I don't actively seek out animu games so much as games I like often end up looking animu. I like the gameplay of Arcana Heart but find the style and designs to be a bit silly, and I'd even say that the HD animu sprites from King of Fighters 12 and 13 were a downgrade because quite a few characters turned out downright deformed, with dudes who have suddenly turned into brick shithouses and ladies whose head is way too large.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:28 pm

Gameplay > Graphics up to a point is my opinion, i can tolerate graphics even if i don't like them but if it particularly ugly then i admit i avoid it unless the rest of the game is really good
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes