Chrono Trigger is not just the best game ever. it might just be the best work of art ever.

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Chrono Trigger is not just the best game ever. it might just be the best work of art ever.

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:59 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:53 am
They have to dispute that.
Yeah, but a smart company would simply tell them to stop so they can work on an official version. Just telling them to fuck off is dumb since it's clear the fans want it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Chrono Trigger is not just the best game ever. it might just be the best work of art ever.

Post by Charlar » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:06 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
No shit, i know that i still don't like it
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:07 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:59 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Yeah, but a smart company would simply tell them to stop so they can work on an official version. Just telling them to fuck off is dumb since it's clear the fans want it.
Exactly what i meant but forgot to add
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Mynameisnotimportant

Post by Mynameisnotimportant » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:26 pm

Valkyrie Profile was a blast to play. Unique concept, actually used the Valkyrie myth in a great way with recruitment = death, and sending Einharjar to Valhalla/Asgard to do battle in Ragnarok. Three different endings and a fantastic special dungeon after the game. Button mashing and figuring out which weapons to use to get the right gems/treasure/crystals in combat. Plus the 2d scrolling dungeons were simply gorgeous with plenty going on in the background and had cool puzzles to figure out to get treasure/get through the dungeon. Just the right mix of mindless button mashing fun and brain teasing adventure outside of combat.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:09 pm

I was actually thinking of Valkyria Chronicles my bad
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:42 pm

That makes more sense, then. Yeah, the weeb got a bit strong at points in that game.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:54 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:09 pm
I was actually thinking of Valkyria Chronicles my bad
Your spergepost makes a lot more sense if I mentally adjust for that. Valkyria was the weeb retelling of WWII courtesy of otakun.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:49 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:59 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
The fans want a good sequel. Look at all the revived old series and how shit those entries were.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:51 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:54 pm
Your spergepost makes a lot more sense if I mentally adjust for that. Valkyria was the weeb retelling of WWII courtesy of otakun.
The (((Darcsen))) will always remember their six gorillon dead. I crie everry tiem.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:14 pm

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette