Seeing more and more hentai games on steam is kind off disturbing.

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Seeing more and more hentai games on steam is kind off disturbing.

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:38 pm

The one guy I know that still plays WoW only plays it when a new expansion hits. He will grind that shit out with his guild in under a week and is immediately gone again. Dude is a NEET that plays Overwatch and Player Unknown's Bullshit and even he deems WoW a waste of his time unless there's something new.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:41 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:47 pm
Not to mention the whole "You have to get to max level before the real game begins" attitude, which begs the question why there are even levels to begin with (among other things).

(To which the hardcore gamer anwser is of course "But dewd, you need that time to learn the intricate game system!", as they themselves didn't just look up some optimized builds on some wikia.)

And I prefer my games to have a definitive end, 'cause then I have a much better chance of running into decent game progression.
Thats because these shit games used to run on a sub based business model and if you blitzed through the dogshit content everyone would leave and unsub, you being left behind out of a job and no food on the table.

You don't buy food for 10 dollars and then 1 month later you pay another 10 dollars for the same food that came out of your ass last month and eat it again :mrgreen:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:43 am

But if I'm eating a big bowl of spaghetti, I expect the bowl to be empty some time in the near future. If there's new spaghetti pouring from below, I will eventually get bored and move on.

It's almost like the format can be hard to sustain.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:01 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:47 pm
Not to mention the whole "You have to get to max level before the real game begins" attitude, which begs the question why there are even levels to begin with (among other things).
This reminds me of the retarded excuse some people used to defend Final Fantasy "it becomes the most amazing game ever after 20 hours of suffering!", just fuck you. If they can't make an entertaining game to being with, then why should I waste so much time on something, when I can simply play a game that is already good? If game devs can't properly design a good progress system, that's not my problem.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:34 pm

It's much worse when shooters do the level progression shit when it's not sidegrades but legit upgrades. Leveling a medic in Battlefield to get his necessary gear to even be a medic in the first place comes to mind. That to me is the reason it's not a good clan game anymore. You'd have to level the relevant shit to max to be competitive and by that point the year is over and the next one comes out with the whole playerbase moving along. Then you have to go rent another server because server hosting HAS to be fucking rented from some shit company as there is no client anymore to just run your own server.
Fuck all of that shit.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:19 pm

Console online multiplayer was a mistake.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:19 pm
I don't think anything has fucked gaming more than this.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:19 pm
Console plebs have no issue paying for it either. It literally costs the companies nothing to do it, the store fronts make more than enough money to cover that shit. They charge because they can.

For years I thought Xbox Live had dedicated servers for every game since Xbots kept saying how great it was. I assumed that was the only reason you would pay money for it, but nope, they are just suckers.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:11 pm

>paying monthly fees for online multiplayer

How cucked can one group of people be?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:30 pm

As I said, gamers collectively as a group are the dumbest motherfuckers around. They not only fall for the same trick over and over, they do so multiple times a year.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!