Seeing more and more hentai games on steam is kind off disturbing.

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Seeing more and more hentai games on steam is kind off disturbing.

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:56 pm

What I do is put games on my wishlist and then check my wishlist when they have a sale.

The main pages of the store are completely unusable thanks to the ridiculous bloat from shovelware, shit indies and hentai/visual novels.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:02 pm

I was actually going to make a new thread about this, but figured this was quite in relation.

For those who said game grumps will die soon, they are currently #2 on the steam top sellers, not to mention was #1 when it came out.

http://i.imgur.com/OjJaChf.png

I'm telling you guys when I say game grumps is more popular than ever, people really like Danny and ArinSeedPhil.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:13 pm

I basically just get game recommendations from other sites, and then either buy it directly or wishlist it if I like what I see and the price is right.
mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:52 pm
Steam gets worse every year, and the argument of "ignore them" isn't valid because when I'm trying to look for games during the summer sale I have to scroll through all the shit hentai games which just makes things take a lot longer. I remember being able to sort by price and finding cheap games that I wanted, now thats impossible.
I've just went to the main page this day, and the top hottest / most recommended games included a big tits ninja waifu 3d fighter (or something like that), and some game about collecting panties. You couldn't make this more stupid if you tried.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:20 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:02 pm
http://i.imgur.com/OjJaChf.png
Black Desert Online only $9.99.

I knew that game would be dirt cheap in relatively short order. Makes me pissed I bought it when it first came out only for it to be the most gorgeous, boring grind fest I've ever played in my life. Ugh.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:27 pm

Did you just complain about grinding in a MMORPG? A Korean one no less?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:44 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:27 pm
Did you just complain about grinding in a MMORPG? A Korean one no less?
Yes.
Because it's far worse than any other MMORPG you'll ever play.

It's not that it's a grind fest so much as it's a grind fest that is gorgeous with a combat system that deserves better. The combat is hotbar based but only if you choose to. You can input buttons to do your skills after other skills. Everything flows so well. The problem is that the only thing to use that on is the PvP and the PvP is something you can't keep up with unless you played from day 1 because endless progression.

Endless progression means endless grind. Endless grind is a lot worse than other MMOs because they at least have an end game goal beyond just, "marginal stat increases."
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:48 pm

Every combat system deserves better than to be put into a MMORPG.
-Yours Truly

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:31 am

I really really really like neverwinter, the combat felt and played great, and the MMO wasn't SUPER grindy and things were somewhat accessable. However greed got the better of them and the game is shit now.

Tera was also oddly fair because every anime faggot played elin and paid hundreds of dollars to have them wear a maid outfit, but end game in that was complete ass and a chore.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:35 pm

The only, "mmo," I can play now is Warframe and, to be completely honest, that's mostly because I'm at the highest possible level I can currently be at so I'm already invested in it.

It's still the only current day example of a game I can point to that's grindy on purpose but still has a fair level of it (barring a few anomalies) and still somehow manages to be somewhat fun while performing the grind if you're into the type of gameplay it offers.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:24 pm

MMO just aren't for me. I can see the appeal of Warframe for the same reasons I like Borderlands games, but MMOs just aren't for me. I tried to get into Team Fortress 2 back when it was paid and a big deal, but after 50 hours I still felt like a shitty scrub who couldn't play for jack and hadn't learned anything. The MMOs make even less sense to me since they have all that grinding and powerleveling shit in them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome