Game Informer

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Marie-Mai's Panties

Game Informer

Post by Marie-Mai's Panties » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:36 pm

Fished the E3 issue out of the trash the other day and it was surprisingly social justice-free. No editorials about how large breasted women don't exist in nature, no interviews with racist game developers. Just "reporting" of some game show. They did state that this year was the first time E3 was ever open to the public, though, but hipsters can't always be right.

If I see another issue in the trash I might just pick it up.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Game Informer

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:13 pm

It's literally run by GameStop, it exists to encourage you to preorder shit. If you start calling games sexist they may not preorder that special edition AAA game.

It's literally a catalogue disguised as a gaming magazine. That isn't much better.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:23 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:13 pm
It's literally run by GameStop, it exists to encourage you to preorder shit. If you start calling games sexist they may not preorder that special edition AAA game.
I do remember their emails in the whole Chelsea Van Valkenberg/GameJournosPro fiasco were basically saying 'We don't want any part of this', largely for the reasons you suggested.

The fucking catalogue is ironically more ethical and more logical than most gaming media.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:54 pm

That's because old gaymes journalism was corrupt because they wanted to shill shit. New gaymes journalism is corrupt because it's all about pushing polidix while also shilling the new shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:25 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:54 pm
New gaymes journalism is corrupt because it's all about pushing polidix while also shilling the new shit.
Case in point, the Overwatch ass pose "controversy". The pose they replaced it with was even worse, even Ian from Pat's podcast admitted that, and yet the journos shut the fuck up after that. It's almost like people like me who had never heard of Overwatch suddenly knew what it was.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:27 am

Game Informer red-pilled me to social justice. I was astounded when all their coverage of nuTomb Raider was breathless excitement over Lara no longer having huge tits. Literally, whole articles were written about it. I looked into it and ended up on RPG Codex where I began learning the evils of the numale and his feminist allies.

Feminism destroys everything it touches.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:53 am

New lara still has big tits and is attractive.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:45 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:53 am
New lara still has big tits and is attractive.
On the other hand i keep hearing a lot of other aspects of the game were not good
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:27 pm

B cup breasts are not huge by any means. Jesus people.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:28 am

RAPEMAN wrote: