What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Seele

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Seele » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:42 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:38 pm
The appeal of Skyrim is that it's so accessible - your demented grandmother could play it
Adding to that point:
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:46 pm

Gaming grandma is probably cooler than 95% of the other let's players :lol:

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:07 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
The appeal of Skyrim is that it's so accessible - your demented grandmother could play it, it's so easy to start playing it. And it has a lot of Draugr.
FTFY
Jeeeesus Christ are the dungeons shit! The best thing about them is that you know you'll never have to go in one except for quest markers because you can't find stuff that's actually good.
It always feels like a proof of concept to me. Like it's just the bare beta with only placeholder content. Or a bit like a MMORPG on a private server where most stuff doesn't work because it was server-side and hasn't been recreated yet.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:53 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:07 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
The appeal of Skyrim is that it's so accessible - your demented grandmother could play it, it's so easy to start playing it. And it has a lot of Draugr.
FTFY
Jeeeesus Christ are the dungeons shit! The best thing about them is that you know you'll never have to go in one except for quest markers because you can't find stuff that's actually good.
It always feels like a proof of concept to me. Like it's just the bare beta with only placeholder kahntent. Or a bit like a MMORPG on a private server where most stuff doesn't work because it was server-side and hasn't been recreated yet.
Maybe Skyrim was made like that to see if an MMO would work, it did precede Elder Scroll Online
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:28 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
FTFY
It always feels like a proof of concept to me. Like it's just the bare beta with only placeholder kahntent. Or a bit like a MMORPG on a private server where most stuff doesn't work because it was server-side and hasn't been recreated yet.
I always avoided doing any quests that involved dungeons unless I was super bored and felt like enjoying something terrible.

I struggle to think of any rpg with worse dungeons.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:40 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:28 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
FTFY
I always avoided doing any quests that involved dungeons unless I was super bored and felt like enjoying something terrible.

I struggle to think of any rpg with worse dungeons.
I disagree but i seem to have suppressed the name an most detail on what the particular dungeon was but i rememed hating it profoundly in a way no Skyrim dungeon managed to come close to that feeling
-All fanbases are shit

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:58 am

I have been thinking of torrenting the Wargame (contains European Escalation) and Starpoint Gemini franchise, anyone of you played these?
-All fanbases are shit

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:01 am

Finally unlocked Souther in Ken's Rage and he is glorious. Fucking OP as shit. His starting musou attack sends out a black hole that sucks in dudes, then he cross cuts them with his legs. It wrecks everything including bosses and costs only 1 bar. : D

Since he's a Nanto user, you can just interrupt bosses whenever you feel like it with his Y/triangle prompt into super mode. Nanto users in super mode gain a ton of amazing attacks and can't be blocked.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:31 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:01 am
Finally unlocked Souther in Ken's Rage and he is glorious. Fucking OP as shit. His starting musou attack sends out a black hole that sucks in dudes, then he cross cuts them with his legs. It wrecks everything including bosses and costs only 1 bar. : D

Since he's a Nanto user, you can just interrupt bosses whenever you feel like it with his Y/triangle prompt into super mode. Nanto users in super mode gain a ton of amazing attacks and can't be blocked.
I wonder what Raoh is like gameplay wise, i do remember he doesn't use kicks in the source material
-All fanbases are shit

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:42 am

I've been playing some Xenoblade weebshit for a week or so.
Is Spoony dead yet?