What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you playing?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:25 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:48 am
It's a husband and wife dev team. The character art is fucking terrible, but that's not such a big deal in a game where you mostly have characters obscured by armor and equipment anyway.
I always find it funny if some 3D Action RPG-thing gives you tons of face customization, only for you to basically never see the face.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:50 pm
A fast roll makes this boss easy. I tried to block his attacks with shield back then if I remember correctly but you run out of stamina.
Thanks dood. I'll have to change my equipment, but then I'll try it I guess. All his attacks were insta-draining my stamina when I tried blocking. Also the timing for one of his moves was difficult to nail down.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:37 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:25 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:48 am
It's a husband and wife dev team. The character art is fucking terrible, but that's not such a big deal in a game where you mostly have characters obscured by armor and equipment anyway.
I always find it funny if some 3D Action RPG-thing gives you tons of face customization, only for you to basically never see the face.
Some people really, really like to mess around with face customization. I can't be bothered to. Give me a helmet any day of the week.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:39 pm

Turns out that boss was optional. I went and fought the other boss and killed it 1st try, false jester or whatever the hell. Now I'm getting killed by flying fireball skulls.

#timetoreadthestreamchat
#vidarvikingwhereareyou
#gimmiesomebitsandtips
$paymybasicbills$
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:32 pm

Man, that Steps of Torment dungeon was weird. It's interesting that you can't teleport out of the last two levels, but there wasn't too much great loot to be found, and the final boss wasn't all that interesting. Dude didn't really start using any new tricks, which was especially noticable because of his fuckhuge health bar.

Oh well, at least I got new pants.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:36 pm

Gaming is dead, said it before but it is official.

I got about 200 euro to spend on games atm but I cant find a single good game to get.
New releases?
Destiny 2? Yeah right im not braindead to buy a game that is a remake of the first and shallow as shit.
What else is there? Divinity Original sin 2? Mediocre "mod" to the first game and that one wasnt all that great in the first place.

The last thing I bought was xcom 2 expansion pack and I felt ripped off even for the 28 euros I paid for it.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:36 pm

You have to buy old shit, mostly.

I guess YSVIII is out now and you could look at that if you like Ys games.

Steamworld Dig 2 was released, but I checked reviews and people are still saying the game is short. You fucks. You had ONE JOB.

Steamworld Dig was so short it felt like a fucking tech demo.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:53 pm

I hope they didn't patch the unicorns for full meme effect :lol:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:59 pm

Rolling along in Salt and Sanctuary. I have my Guts build the way I like it. Greatswords in S&S are ridiculously OP. My current two weapon sets are a shield and machete for parries and close work, and a dragon slayer for when I need range and damage.

Because this is an indie game, every greatsword has berserk references in the flavor text, btw. Pretty much every one in the game.

After kicking the dragon's ass and the pillar of men, I haven't come across too many difficult bosses. That dragon was the Capra Demon of this game. Red Hall of Cages was a pretty fucking dope dungeon. Actually, a lot of these are. Definitely better than dark souls 2, for whatever it's worth.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:53 am

Yeah, uhm, I'm playing Warframe. 411 hours and counting. I've done The War Within quest a couple of days ago and while it's not the big deal that The Second Dream is, it's still quite powerful.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!