What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:53 pm

Who even owns TQ currently? Is it like with Baldur's Gate where some indie dev got themselves the rights and want to ruin the game?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:56 pm

I bought it because Harryhausen turned me into an Ancient Greekotaku and I wanted to experience its gameplay before starting the superior Grim Dawn.

(Though I actually prefer the armor in TQ, All torso armor in GD seems to be a variation of a leather mantle.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:05 pm

Apparently some nerds got a server up for Sonic Adventure, so time for a DC renaissance?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:26 am

Since Grim Dawn is superiour in every way, the only reason to go back would be nostalgia, or if you're just fed up playing anything else than Titan Quest. It's a decent game, but I never felt like it was anything special - I'll always compare hack-and-slash games to Diablo 2, which grabbed me like nothing else, and this wasn't anywhere close. 20 euros seems a bit steep, unless you are a fan, and this is clearly aimed at fans. And since Grim Dawn has received a new expansion pack as well, I've made the right choice and purchased that - and it's pretty good, an upgrade over base game for sure.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:34 pm

Not much left to play after I finished Torchlight 2 but I just can't help myself and get into Titan Quest. It feels like a much shittier version of Diablo 2 in the early game so far.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:08 pm

Perception when it came out was mostly positive. "Not as good as Diablo 2" is pretty much general consensus.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:10 pm

Torchlight is like a more kiddy diablo 2 but with no real online unless you play with friends.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:10 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:26 am
Since Grim Dawn is superiour in every way, the only reason to go back would be nostalgia, or if you're just fed up playing anything else than Titan Quest. It's a decent game, but I never felt like it was anything special - I'll always compare hack-and-slash games to Diablo 2, which grabbed me like nothing else, and this wasn't anywhere close. 20 euros seems a bit steep, unless you are a fan, and this is clearly aimed at fans. And since Grim Dawn has received a new expansion pack as well, I've made the right choice and purchased that - and it's pretty good, an upgrade over base game for sure.
Grim Dawn sucks, hard.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:34 pm
Not much left to play after I finished Torchlight 2 but I just can't help myself and get into Titan Quest. It feels like a much shittier version of Diablo 2 in the early game so far.
It gets better later one, but the first act feels way too long.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:27 pm

Playing tekken because I play tekken when I don't know what to play. Tekken ghost mode on PSP is the most comfy chill way to play.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome