What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Rapeculture

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:39 pm
I'm not even sure why she's in it. Like most NPC's, she makes it harder to play the game because I have to constantly look out for her.
Exactly, RE5 is a fucking babysitting simulator in its single player campaign. The reason why Sheva is there at all is because co-op games sell fuckhuge copies. RE5 is the biggest selling game for Capcom of all time for this reason, along with RE5 being a follow-up to RE4, the game that saved the series and is universally loved.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:19 am

It coming after RE4 is a much bigger reason for the good sales. Half-Life 3 won't ever be made due to the reputation loss it could potentially cause but you bet your ass that it would be a new landmark bestseller. It could be a DVD with a two second clip of Gaben telling you to go fuck yourself and would outsell everything ever produced under the moon.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:05 am

[youtube]https://youtu.be/JeoTmtROd_s[/youtube]

I am waiting for the upcoming Aussie release. Been doing testing for it, and the core design of them are there. Part of me wants to see DSP play this game while the other half does not wanna see him butcher it.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:21 am

Sheva and the bad controls alone are probably responsible for 95% of complaints about the game.

RE4 had tank controls. RE5 kind of has them, but then it has typical third person shit and the game spams fast enemies at you, which doesn't make sense at all. "Git Gud" I know, but the game just feels off to play and the inventory system was terrible too. Jesus Christ, going from the attache case to 9 slots that don't take weight or mass into account at ALL.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:44 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:21 am
Sheva and the bad controls alone are probably responsible for 95% of complaints about the game.

RE4 had tank controls. RE5 kind of has them, but then it has typical third person shit and the game spams fast enemies at you, which doesn't make sense at all. "Git Gud" I know, but the game just feels off to play and the inventory system was terrible too. Jesus Christ, going from the attache case to 9 slots that don't take weight or mass into account at ALL.
All of this. The inventory system was another thing that got totally fucked due to RE5 being developed primarily for co-op. Fuck, I'm so glad RE7 just took it back to basics. I fucking hate co-op, I play games to stay the fuck away from people.

The enemies sprint all over the place like fucking Carl Lewis (another fast nigger, lel) and Chris moved around like he's stuck in quicksand by comparison, that's why it feels off imo.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:35 pm

I'll never understand the decision to alter the inventory. RE4 was one of the very few games in which I actually liked the inventory management.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:01 pm

I'll say this, I'm not really into black chicks but Sheva was hot, especially in that slutty secretary outfit.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:23 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:44 pm
All of this. The inventory system was another thing that got totally fucked due to RE5 being developed primarily for co-op. Fuck, I'm so glad RE7 just took it back to basics. I fucking hate co-op, I play games to stay the fuck away from people.

The enemies sprint all over the place like fucking Carl Lewis (another fast nigger, lel) and Chris moved around like he's stuck in quicksand by comparison, that's why it feels off imo.
Can't developers be bothered to have singleplayer be purely solo, and then, I dunno, add more enemies for the co-op mode?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:35 pm
I'll never understand the decision to alter the inventory. RE4 was one of the very few games in which I actually liked the inventory management.
I've asked myself similar questions regarding Final Fantasy*, and all I can say is that Japanese developers with too much money love to re-invent the wheel over and over again, even if the last one was perfectly servicable and you don't really have a whole lot more to add to it..

*) My favorite question being "Why won't anyone steal the Gambit System and use it for a game that doesn't make me fall asleep when I'm not getting offended by stupid Star Wars 'hommages'?"

(Srly seeing Not-Bespin in fucking Ivalice broke me.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:29 pm

In RE5's defense, at least I can play it. I don't have to literally hold a séance over the console just to get it to unfreeze the way I do EVERY FUCKING MADDEN GAME EVER MADE!

In short, fuck EA.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:45 am

> Madden

Guest posting was a fucking mistake.
Is Spoony dead yet?