What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Charlar » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:29 am

Any comfy games you could recommend?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:08 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:23 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:44 pm
All of this. The inventory system was another thing that got totally fucked due to RE5 being developed primarily for co-op. Fuck, I'm so glad RE7 just took it back to basics. I fucking hate co-op, I play games to stay the fuck away from people.

The enemies sprint all over the place like fucking Carl Lewis (another fast nigger, lel) and Chris moved around like he's stuck in quicksand by comparison, that's why it feels off imo.
Can't developers be bothered to have singleplayer be purely solo, and then, I dunno, add more enemies for the co-op mode?
But that would have ruined the amazing and immersive story involving the wonderful Sheva character. :roll:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:13 am

Imagine if they replaced the coop bullshit with character select instead. And kept the attache case system exactly the same.

You could legit just mod that shit and it would improve RE5 x100.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:30 pm

IMO, RE5 is a decent coop game. It's not as good as Gears of War or L4D, but it's definitely not bad.
I can't comment on single player though (I played on coop mode from start to finish, there was no reason to replay).

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:19 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:08 am
But that would have ruined the amazing and immersive story involving the wonderful Sheva character. :roll:
Just have her be a character that just teleports into every cutscene. That might even raise the mystery of the lore.
Charlar wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:29 am
Any comfy games you could recommend?
Dynasty Warriors or Hyperdimension Neptunia, depending on how progressive you feel. Earth Defense Force would also do the trick if your masculinity is too toxic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:58 pm

Kinda wanna play the Golden Sun games on the GBA again :/

They were so neat.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Been having a romp through Breath of Fire 3 lately. Haven't played the game, seriously, in almost 12 or so years. Game is almost as nostalgic to me as Phantasy Star IV is.

Interestingly enough, the games are much shorter than I remember them being as a kid. I would have insisted BoF3 was a 40+ hour game only a week ago but playing it now I realize you can easily beat it within 15 to 20 hours if you don't stop to grind. You'll just have a rougher time with the bosses.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:43 pm

When you're young, you just tend to goof off in your favorite game. Me and my brothers did that all the time with Secret of Mana.
Auli wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:58 pm
Kinda wanna play the Golden Sun games on the GBA again :/

They were so neat.
Let me tell you about the wonders of emulation...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:25 pm

Streets of Rage Remake. I didn't even know that existed. It's a fan project for the PC by some Spaniard, is free and is fucking amazing!
Ever wanted 19 playable characters in Streets of Rage? Ever wanted to be able to play SoR1-3 with Max? Ever wanted to start with the SoR2 route and then branch off into the SoR3 route to finish with the last part of the SoR1 route? What jump mechanic did you like best from the trilogy? What combo system, special attack system, which hit sounds and how much hitstun do you want? Pick and chose!

I've heard about it last night, downloaded it and stayed up much too long, played it today and almost missed going to the range.
tictac, get on that shit ASAP! It's fucking free and the best Streets of Rage you could imagine. I think I've just found a new entry to my top ten favourite games.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:14 pm

I'll say this, the fight with Wesker was cool. Too bad you have to buy DLC to get a real RE game.