What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:30 pm

>people actually buy Bethesda games
>people still waste their time playing Bethesda games

Stupidity has a price tag. 60 bucks, pre-ordered*.

*I had to think for a moment to even remember the term "pre-order". :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

see you space cowboy

Post by see you space cowboy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:38 pm

>Not picking up on the lulzy tone of the archive
>not having lolzy flashbacks about DmC making similar shit excuses about MUH SHAKESPEREAN STORYTELLING

Goddamn, you guys need more laughter here, what's with the weak humour attempts and inexistent shitposting? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That material writes itself and I held back a lot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS : Gotta say, I just noticed the drunk Lindsay picture for guests, nice one. :lol: That was probably how she looked like when she got pussysmashed and just before her private bussiness with a coat hanger if I had to hazzard a guess. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:10 pm

see you space cowboy wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:56 pm
One thing's for sure. I'm not playing Sheepenstein II : The New Cucklossus Part 2 : Black Boogaloo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That shit's a barrel of laughs all around and while it shits on good old id Wolfie's legacy, this shit is just so shit it's unimaginable :

https://archive.fo/sw3Hn
I like the "Plz buy this superspecialawesome game or GAMING AS WE KNOW IT IS DOOMED" attitude. Reminds me of Spoony's Trump paranoia.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:17 pm

Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:38 pm
>Not picking up on the lulzy tone of the archive
>not having lolzy flashbacks about DmC making similar shit excuses about MUH SHAKESPEREAN STORYTELLING
I don't read that site. Not even archived, ban.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:36 pm

Gee, I thought I was subtle about this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:09 pm

Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:56 pm
One thing's for sure. I'm not playing Sheepenstein II : The New Cucklossus Part 2 : Black Boogaloo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That shit's a barrel of laughs all around and while it shits on good old id Wolfie's legacy, this shit is just so shit it's unimaginable :

https://archive.fo/sw3Hn

This is what constitutes as "LE EBIN NATZI ARMY" :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TiK-jcb3bI

WTF? :lol: And don't forget that B.J. is useless in cutscenes because of course, why would he mow down enemies like in normal gameplay, can't have that. Instead we get a...scene...about some pregnant whore saving him and being...I dunno, is it supposed to be sexy?

https://sendvid.com/7am7waq2

WHAT?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On top of being pathetically short, 6 hours length with 4 of them being "le ebic cuckscenes of >>MUH STORY ABOUT DRUMPFNATZIS GETTING PUNCHED BY STRENK INDEPANDANT BLACK WOMBXYNZ" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/qJz6ZlQ.png

Is this shit real life? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh by the way? B.J. likes niggers because story, his dad is le ultra redneck KKK-Super Nazi that sold and killed his mother because she was (((polish))) and he h8 dem joos, while he has his head cut off and then being grafted on a new superior body via ancient advanced jewish super magitechnology. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the game's tanking due to horrible optimization and shit compression on steam. :mrgreen: Meanwhile, Mario just curbstomps that shit on a console that's shit, yet more people are buying it and shit on Cuckenstein. :mrgreen:

Tl;dr : R.I.P. Wolfenstein, you were too beautiful for this pozzed world and your corpse didn't deserve this assrape.
I hate to be that guy but this is a series with Mecha-Hitler, a revived German king/emperor, has crazy made up tech and timeline alteration. It shouldn't be taken seriously
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

ban

Post by ban » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:13 pm

Unfortunately, like The New Order, the game wants you to take things very seriously. I don't say that lightly either. The way things are directed and shot in the game have this very heavy artschool tier feeling that make you want to feel hatred for the ebul nachos and respect the black rebels but it just annoys you.

Hell, the blowback of asking "Can I have my heavy metal game where I kill mecha nazis and Hitler with machingun arms back?" is huge because morons think "people are offended we kill nazis in the game". I wish I was doing that instead of watching a borin 3 hour movie about white guilt and how awful the germans supposedly were and why they should die at the hands of the true noble americans who are incidentally anarchist blacks. You just can't make this shit up.

I just miss the more lax and carefree days :

He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:39 pm

ban wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:36 pm
Gee, I thought I was subtle about this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Was it between the thirtieth and fourtieth :lol: smiley you thought to yourself: "Damn, I better play this on the downlow."? :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:49 pm

I never thought of that and you know it. :lol:
He warned youShow

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:10 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:30 pm
>people actually buy Bethesda games
>people still waste their time playing Bethesda games

Stupidity has a price tag. 60 bucks, pre-ordered*.

*I had to think for a moment to even remember the term "pre-order". :lol:
The video game industry is collapsing as fast as Harveywood, if not faster. Both the AAA and "indie" sections are circling the drain. Pretty much the exact same problem at work -- shitty corporate leadership, nonexistent work ethics, what remains of a consumer base (reddit) are economically unreliable, and an absolute dearth of new ideas in the pipeline, to mention a few.