What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:13 pm
>muh Mag
Nah, she's fucking awful. She used to be "push 3 to kill everything" now she's "use everything to try really hard to kill anything". Saryn is a good example of a Warframe reworked from "push one thing" to "actually use all the abilities". Mag was just nerfed into the ground. Her 3 most notably as it barely does anything now.
My point still stands that whatever you can do with Mag other Warframes do better and have better other shit on top of it.

I know the game isn't exactly made to handle anything above lvl 150 enemies. But what are we actually talking about here? Star chart and sorties? So up to level 100 with eximus fortresses being the rough equivalent to 150? Absolutely every Warframe can handle that and every weapon can deal with everything up to Sortie 2.
But in the grand scheme of it all Mag is easily one of the worst. She lacks coherence. The Warframes you talk shit about make you sound like a noob.

Hydroid is a fairly weak Warframe but 4 making it hard to shoot things? Melee is the best thing anyway. Melee with gas. 3 is boring but it heals everyone plus you can shoot the puddle to deal damage to every enemy in it. His 1 with augment strips armor very well and two casts with good ability range is all anyone would ever need. Easy to do, since it's a 1 and cheap.

Wukong supposedly bad? Put in Rage, press 2, survive forever. 4 and you kill everything in melee while doing so. How is that bad? He might not be a good teamplayer but he's a really good solo frame.

All Zephyr needs is to carry momentum from her 1. She'd still not be great but she's fun already and she'd be even more so with that little change. Not all Warframes need to be super great.

I can't say anything about Ash since I've actually never played him.

I love plenty of supposedly bad Warframes. Which is why I named Hydroid and Zephyr. It's okay. You can deal with any Warframe through sorties.
You like Mag, fine. But don't pretend she's even remotely close to being in the upper third of Warframes.
She's no Rhino, Inaros, Wukong, Nidus or Harrow in terms of solo survivability, she's no Loki or Ivara in terms of being able to deal with anything, she's no support like Harrow, Equinox or Trinity and she's not a nuker like Banshee or ultimate protector like Frost. Mag isn't even a jack of all trades and master of none.
She's not even a one trick pony like Mirage. Mag is, compared to all other Warframes, one of the weakest by far. She's in the same league Necros is in, just less useful. She needs a proper rework, along with some other under-performing Warframes like Atlas.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:29 am

A SNES Classic without the best snes game rofl
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:46 pm

That snes classic bullshit is missing a lot of the best games.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:45 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:46 pm
You can load whatever you want on it.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:37 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:45 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:46 pm
You can load whatever you want on it.
If one goes through that effort one may as well just use emulators on their computer or even mobile phone.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:52 pm

But ya don't get dat klessik SNES look.

(Also the 'Murrican SNES looks horrible. Sheesh.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:13 pm

I burned out on STO so i'm trying to find something to replace it for now
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:23 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:52 pm
(Also the 'Murrican SNES looks horrible. Sheesh.)
Indeed, looks like a cheap knock off of the Pal/Japanese design
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

see you space cowboy

Post by see you space cowboy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:56 pm

One thing's for sure. I'm not playing Sheepenstein II : The New Cucklossus Part 2 : Black Boogaloo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That shit's a barrel of laughs all around and while it shits on good old id Wolfie's legacy, this shit is just so shit it's unimaginable :

https://archive.fo/sw3Hn

This is what constitutes as "LE EBIN NATZI ARMY" :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TiK-jcb3bI

WTF? :lol: And don't forget that B.J. is useless in cutscenes because of course, why would he mow down enemies like in normal gameplay, can't have that. Instead we get a...scene...about some pregnant whore saving him and being...I dunno, is it supposed to be sexy?

https://sendvid.com/7am7waq2

WHAT?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On top of being pathetically short, 6 hours length with 4 of them being "le ebic cuckscenes of >>MUH STORY ABOUT DRUMPFNATZIS GETTING PUNCHED BY STRENK INDEPANDANT BLACK WOMBXYNZ" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/qJz6ZlQ.png

Is this shit real life? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh by the way? B.J. likes niggers because story, his dad is le ultra redneck KKK-Super Nazi that sold and killed his mother because she was (((polish))) and he h8 dem joos, while he has his head cut off and then being grafted on a new superior body via ancient advanced jewish super magitechnology. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the game's tanking due to horrible optimization and shit compression on steam. :mrgreen: Meanwhile, Mario just curbstomps that shit on a console that's shit, yet more people are buying it and shit on Cuckenstein. :mrgreen:

Tl;dr : R.I.P. Wolfenstein, you were too beautiful for this pozzed world and your corpse didn't deserve this assrape.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:14 pm

I can Mario Odyssey in the mail today.

Now I just need to finish Breath of the Wild (I actually forgot the name lol)...
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.