What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Charlar » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:44 am

I got Transformers Devastation recently, so far (Chapter 1 after the second fight with Megatron) i like it
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:47 am

I've taken 4-5 different builds in Salt and Sanctuary up to around the last two or so dungeons. I'll probably be wrapping up with whichever build I ended up liking the most. Guts build is 100% supported and very strong. I went all-out with the Lamprey set because it looks like Guts armor. There are a few different greatswords clearly modeled on Berserk and the dragonslayer. I'm currently using the Chitin Obelisk

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/u2wVq5C7anY/maxresdefault.jpg

I also have a Jaws of Death (the GreatScissor weapon type is pretty dope for being so stupid), a Bulwark, a warhammer and some other cool shit.

I want to get a Scharfrichter

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BWH3hZQ6_R8/maxresdefault.jpg

But it's stuck in the shittiest area of the game (Pitchwoods) behind a jumping puzzle with disappearing platforms and multiple leaps of faith.

I'll probably end with the Blade of Envy. Even if the shape is wrong, I think the lore and colors/decorations are the most obviously based on Guts' sword.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_KQVPLo1rqY/maxresdefault.jpg

inb4 blog horse interchange. I like doing niche builds or theme builds.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:15 am

Fallout1 is free to get at steam for a while due to anniversary or something.

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:15 pm
Some other PC crpg tried this a while ago but failed because base game was basically Baldurs Gate but "Call of Dutyfied". I haven't seen anyone mention it recently and I even forgot the name.
I don't know what game you're talking about but NWN1 toolset was hugely successful until gamespy decided to close the fansite and Bioware decided to close their official forum (I guess Bioware wanted fans to play new games).

NWN is definitely not the best cRPG implementation of DnD 3.x but there is no doubt its toolset was/is the best "DnD cRPG module maker."

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:18 am

Probably meant osme newer indie game that failed because the community was too small?

And didn't they do the whole "Fallout is FREE for a limited amount of time!" twice already?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:12 pm

Still playing Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age, just defeated Yiazmat, much easier (and faster) than i remember in this version than in the original, being able to break the damage limit is awesome.

Need to complete the trials though, and then hunt some rare enemies to complete the bestiary.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:39 pm

Beat salt and sanctuary. I tried to do the last boss legit, died a few times and then realized I was supposed to be spamming like a DSPaz to stunlock his ass.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:43 pm

Currently dicking around in Skryim's new Survival Mode while waiting on the Plains of Eidolon update for Warframe.

Still not decided on a set of mods that I enjoy so I've been playing vanilla Skyrim. I almost forgot how little mods actually changed Skyrim's gameplay.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:00 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:15 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:15 pm
Some other PC crpg tried this a while ago but failed because base game was basically Baldurs Gate but "Call of Dutyfied". I haven't seen anyone mention it recently and I even forgot the name.
I don't know what game you're talking about but NWN1 toolset was hugely successful until gamespy decided to close the fansite and Bioware decided to close their official forum (I guess Bioware wanted fans to play new games).

NWN is definitely not the best cRPG implementation of DnD 3.x but there is no doubt its toolset was/is the best "DnD cRPG module maker."
I found it again:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/32560 ... t_Legends/

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:48 am

I'm replaying Temple of Elemental Evil using the Circle of 8 mod. It's true is a decent translation of D&D 3.5 rules, but man is the base game buggy.

The mod pack adds some cool dungeons and quests and let's you set max level higher to accommodate it, as well as the option to increase party member limit.

Mod is also a bitch to patch to the game on newer operating systems. It was trial and error to get it working.

Decidea to play a more neutral party consisting of classes I don't typically use like a monk and a bard.

Usually I roll:

Paladin
Fighter/Cleric
Fighter/Barbarian
Wizard
Rogue/Ranger

Its been interesting.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:20 am

IIRC, SCL disappointed IE-ish game fans big time its existence is basically ignored by DnD cRPG fans.

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:48 am
but man is the base game buggy.
phpBB [video]

DO YOU EVEN Temple+ (I've never actually tried it though)
>Temple+ is an engine enhancement and bugfixes mod for ToEE.