What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kama

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Kama » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:11 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:29 am
>PS4
Yare yare daze.
Mn a yakuza style JoJo game would be rad too.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:22 am

suzaku wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:11 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
>PS4
Yare yare daze.
Why isn't that a thing already is the question? That's so obvious.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:28 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:22 am
suzaku wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:11 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
>PS4
Yare yare daze.
Why isn't that a thing already is the question? That's so obvious.
I agree. We should have seen that way before a Fist of the North Star game.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:58 am

We can't have a real JoJo game before a JoJo Warriors one.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:03 pm

GamingBrit is currently shitting his pants on twitter over the yakuza 1 and 2 remakes, because he thinks they'll prevent people from playing the ps2 games.

As for me, I'm playing Dragon's Crown. I like how the controversy over this game revealed who was a shitlib and who wasn't.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:47 pm

I played some Armello when it was free a few days ago. It's an alright game but the microtransactions and DLC turned me off from buying it. Looked up the forums and their excuse was really lame aswell.
Well to be fair, why shouldn't a digital board game have these sorts of transactions compared to any other genre? Don't really follow this logic at all.

Cheers,

<3 Darcy
not this time jude, not this time!

http://imgur.com/nN0d2xZ.jpg

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:01 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:03 pm
GamingBrit is currently shitting his pants on twitter over the yakuza 1 and 2 remakes, because he thinks they'll prevent people from playing the ps2 games.
Because I really don't want to read through his autism, could you summarize what reasoning led him to even came up with that idea? Has a developer ever done something like that, disabling the original game restrospectively on an old console? And more importantly, is he batshit insane? How much does a tinfoil hat cost?

Is that the guy who used to troll even more degenerated individuals in Second Life, then had a massive meltdown about it? Or am I thinking about a different weirdo?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Gaming Brit aka Charlie Cade is not the same person as britbong. Gaming Brit got famous for shitting on Other M.

"But everyone said that game sucked." Yep.

Also he is british so he has to put it in his fucking youtube name bcuz accents.

I think his retarded reasoning is that people won't play the old expensive ps2 games if they can play yakuza 1 and 2 on a modern console. Which is like, no shit buddy. But it's a false dichotomy. People aren't going to pay $80 for an old ps2 copy of Yakuza 2 anyway. The options here are either:

a) play yakuza 1 and 2 remakes on modern consoles

or

b) don't play them. Yakuza 3, 4, 5 and zero are all available on modern consoles and you don't NEED to play 1 and 2.

So Gamingbrit sets up a false dichotomy and pretends as if people will bother to track down the ps2 games which are expensive as fuck. He ends up sounding like Pat the NES Scum and telling people to either pony up big cash for collectable shit or else they're bad people for supporting remakes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Seele

Post by Seele » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:04 pm

There are a few topics he's discussed that I've agreed with in the past, but in general, TheGamingBrit is a massive edgelord faggot with a nostalgia complex. What makes a game "good" in his eyes is if it reminds him of his childhood memories or if it has a certain amount of "edge" to it, hence why he gave dogshit like RE6 a pass simply because of that aspect.

He's also somewhat hypocritical in his statements. During his Crash remake review, for example, he's torn between liking it and disliking it. He's glad Crash is back, but later on, he implies that he doesn't like that the remakes exist while the originals can still be played.

The guy even looks like a weeb.

God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:39 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:55 pm
I think his retarded reasoning is that people won't play the old expensive ps2 games if they can play yakuza 1 and 2 on a modern console. Which is like, no shit buddy. But it's a false dichotomy. People aren't going to pay $80 for an old ps2 copy of Yakuza 2 anyway. The options here are either:
I was gonna mention how that's something so retarded that it's worthy of Pat the NES Scum. You have to be a massive autist or a complete scumbag to see this is a problem - oh noes, a remaster was made so people could enjoy the game on modern system with updated resolution and no hassle included, somehow that's bad! Remasters are bad!111!1!1!!1!1

// Of course the retard has a katana in his youtube avatar. Nothing to see here, I'm just simply going to forget that he exists.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.