What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Rapeculture

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:48 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:14 pm
I'll say this, the fight with Wesker was cool. Too bad you have to buy DLC to get a real RE game.
Was Lost in Nightmares paid DLC? I swear, I can't remember. I only ever played the RE5 Gold Edition that had all the DLC on it already. But yeah, I did enjoy the Wesker fight.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:57 am

It was paid DLC.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:04 am

EDF is an okay franchise, but I think it suffers a bit from the Suda51 problem that the gameplay isn't always as good as the hype. It's fun and funny, but the internet has overhyped EDF a bit. The game was a pleasant surprise back in the xbox 360 days when everyone assumed it was trash. I think 2025 was probably the high point, or maybe 2017 if you don't care about flying around.

It's better than most third-person shooters, but only because the bar is so fucking low. I'd rather play max payne 2, Second Sight, punisher 2005 or the ps2 Stand Alone Complex game. Or Re4, obviously. It's a good game compared to this gen of third person shooters, but last gens (ps2, xbox original, gaymecube even, xbox 360 to some extent) had plenty of better games within the same genre.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Snow Baller

Post by Snow Baller » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:30 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:57 am
It was paid DLC.
If I remember correctly it was originally supposed to be part of the game. But they decided to cut it off and make it into post launch DLC. Instead of the expect post launch created DLC.

Gonna finish the Witcher 3 DLC

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:00 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:48 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:14 pm
I'll say this, the fight with Wesker was cool. Too bad you have to buy DLC to get a real RE game.
Was Lost in Nightmares paid DLC? I swear, I can't remember. I only ever played the RE5 Gold Edition that had all the DLC on it already. But yeah, I did enjoy the Wesker fight.
Like was said it was post launch dlc, same for the dlc that let's you play Jill
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:27 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:43 pm
When you're young, you just tend to goof off in your favorite game. Me and my brothers did that all the time with Secret of Mana.
Auli wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:58 pm
Kinda wanna play the Golden Sun games on the GBA again :/

They were so neat.
Let me tell you about the wonders of emulation...
I would like Golden Sun 3 on the Switch but the chances of that are probably zero. I know it's not that great but just a little dicking around in an oldschool turn based rpg that has overworld puzzles and is not some unknown franchise mostly likely outsourced to some gooks in a third world. Is that really too much to ask these days?

That console barely has any games anyway if you don't count all the indie trash and PC games. Give me some fucking (console) games Nintendo.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:05 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:25 pm
Streets of Rage Remake. I didn't even know that existed. It's a fan project for the PC by some Spaniard, is free and is fucking amazing!
Ever wanted 19 playable characters in Streets of Rage? Ever wanted to be able to play SoR1-3 with Max? Ever wanted to start with the SoR2 route and then branch off into the SoR3 route to finish with the last part of the SoR1 route? What jump mechanic did you like best from the trilogy? What combo system, special attack system, which hit sounds and how much hitstun do you want? Pick and chose!

I've heard about it last night, downloaded it and stayed up much too long, played it today and almost missed going to the range.
tictac, get on that shit ASAP! It's fucking free and the best Streets of Rage you could imagine. I think I've just found a new entry to my top ten favourite games.
Man, now that's what I call a fucking remake. Gotta check that one out soon.
Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:27 am
I would like Golden Sun 3 on the Switch but the chances of that are probably zero. I know it's not that great but just a little dicking around in an oldschool turn based rpg that has overworld puzzles and is not some unknown franchise mostly likely outsourced to some gooks in a third world. Is that really too much to ask these days?
I feel your pain. I really miss those games.
That console barely has any games anyway if you don't count all the indie trash and PC games. Give me some fucking (console) games Nintendo.
Just the mere owning of a Nintendo console is privilege enough.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:04 am
EDF is an okay franchise, but I think it suffers a bit from the Suda51 problem that the gameplay isn't always as good as the hype. It's fun and funny, but the internet has overhyped EDF a bit. The game was a pleasant surprise back in the xbox 360 days when everyone assumed it was trash. I think 2025 was probably the high point, or maybe 2017 if you don't care about flying around.
I especially love those rare - but funny - instances when the knockback calculation apparently overflows and causes you to get launched to the other side of the map. I once had that happen with a tank.

I somehow managed to dodge the hype, and it was just a franchise I remembered when I browsed around.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:44 pm

Hilarious. I almost bought a PS4 Pro only to find out that while it plays Blu-ray games at 4k, streams at 4k, wipes your ass at 4k, it can't fucking play 4k Blu-ray movie.

It's a glorified 4k Blu-ray player that can't play 4k Blu-ray movies.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:44 pm
Hilarious. I almost bought a PS4 Pro only to find out that while it plays Blu-ray games at 4k, streams at 4k, wipes your ass at 4k, it can't fucking play 4k Blu-ray movie.

It's a glorified 4k Blu-ray player that can't play 4k Blu-ray movies.
What the fuck?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:10 am

I guess you need that 4k action to fully appreciate your $70 copy of Battlefront II that still forces you to pay for advertised characters.