What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you playing?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:16 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:06 am
Supposedly Morrowind was an actually good game, but every time I see gameplay footage of it, I wonder what kind of ants are supposed to be reading all those paragraphs of conversation.
Morrowind had a crapton of text to read, and the game mechanics could get a bit crude at times, but it was definitely the setting that sold me and I hope many others. It's like one of the most strange and exotic fantasy RPGs I've played. You don't even get to fight "normal" animals like bears or wolves untl the last expansion. All the strange beasts from the main game really make you feel like you're in a different world, not just "Generic Medieval Fantasy Europe with Tolkien stuff I guess" (even if they did include elves and orcs and shit).

Naturally, Vardenfell or however it's written has gone FUBAR, so it's back to trolls and bears and dragons.

Also Morrowind had a UI that actually worked. Skyrim has some shitty minimalist garbage with some of the worst menu navigation I've seen in any RPG, PC or console.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:25 am

I will say that the best part of Skyrim is the Solstheim DLC, because of the better environment and all the Morrowind shit. Even though I didn't play that game, I still enjoy that environment a lot more and the quests are more entertaining. But that DLC would have been a lot better with more weird creatures and fewer ash spawn lamers shitting it up.

I've been playing dragon age origins and the menu system in that is fucking bottom-tier garbage trash on console. Jesus christ, that shit is unplayable. I gotta give the Witcher 2 credit for that. For whatever faults it has, it's a way better game than its console contemporaries of the day.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:58 pm

No its not, stop sucking of the witcher series. Dragon Age origins was 20 times better, yes on consoles too.
And yes Morrowind > Skyrim > Oblivion
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:09 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:52 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:31 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:54 pm
the witcher series is the most overrated trash in gaming off all time you circlejerking fags
That would be Fallout.
Fallout 1&2 are more like underrated.
Bullshit. Everybody is sucking those two sub-par turn-based RPGs off. Pretty much every RPG that has D&D in the name is better. People like the setting and forgive the games much too much shit. The loads of popculture references in F2 would even make Doge Walker cringe.
The whole Fallout universe is what you get when you take Rifts and decide to make it super boring and bland.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:19 pm

I play "Two Worlds Two" is something wrong with me?
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:37 pm

I believe that has to be the worst franchise to do numerical sequel titles.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:57 pm

Currently playing some heroes of the storm again. Game always manages to scare me away after a few weeks but Im too bored waiting for starcraft remaster I might as well see what changes they made.
And they made a whooooole lot of changes lol seems its a big cashcow fest now with skins, mounts, voicelines, graffiti, emoticons etc collections, 4 types of "coins", pretty sad really.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:58 pm

Pumpkin Man wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:19 pm
No its pretty underrated actually, that magic system alone was really fun.
And they even updated or released an expansion for it recently!
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:10 pm

Pumpkin Man wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:19 pm
It's okay. The first game is much worse.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Thanks, I feel much better now because it's one of my favorite games. For years I've hid that from people... now I feel comfortable coming out about it. Thanks guys.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.