Fighting Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Fighting Games

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:12 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:56 am
The current most hilarious DSP videos are SSF2, though. He gets way, way more mad in those ones.
That's because he hyped himself as a tournament tier player at that game, and he has been outed as a scrub in that game too. Any sense of delusion that he isn't shit at video games gets shattered every time he gets beat.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:39 am

ANY opinions on Darkstalkers Resurrection? I saw it when i went somewhere and was wondering if it's okay
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:44 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:12 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
The current most hilarious DSP videos are SSF2, though. He gets way, way more mad in those ones.
That's because he hyped himself as a tournament tier player at that game, and he has been outed as a scrub in that game too. Any sense of delusion that he isn't shit at video games gets shattered every time he gets beat.
He actually said "I used to win tournaments in this game so I'll probably dominate online.". It's great to watch him get super mad. He usually calls people idiots or dumb but in SSF2 he just straight up goes "Go fuck your mother you fucking cunt!". He is MAD. Hilarious! :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 pm

He's gotten so destroyed in 2017. With all the fighting games that came out, and DSP sucking shit at ALL of them, it's ridiculous. There is not a single game out now that he plays that he is good at. Online scrubs stomp him in all of them and he plays like shit and makes excuses.

He's become such a great lolcow. That and his mental degeneration into screaming at his fucking chat and berating his fans constantly. :D
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:44 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:12 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
He actually said "I used to win tournaments in this game so I'll probably dominate online.". It's great to watch him get super mad. He usually calls people idiots or dumb but in SSF2 he just straight up goes "Go fuck your mother you fucking cunt!". He is MAD. Hilarious! :lol:
"I used to win tournaments (except I only got 4th place at an obscure arcade port, but everyone above me was Asian so I'm technically the No. 1 in Murrica)" is about as sad as Chris Bores' "I used to be the 55th most subscribed channel". Both events are also about a decade or so ago, which is a nice touch.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:45 pm

IIRC he's bragged about winning Tekken tournaments as well. Not Evo or anything, but locals or some shit like that. IMO he's lying. Then again, if you look at DSP's TTT2 footage compared to his Tekken 7 footage, he's noticeably worse in Tekken 7. He's devolving. He isn't good in TTT2, but he at least can do more than two moves.

SPAM TO WIN
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:22 pm

Why bother getting better or staying at your current skill level if all of your failures are never your fault?

I think I'm in need for another SSD drive. I'll probably end up putting all my fighting games on there so I know where to find that stuff.

Still testing out chars in T7, but I'm gravitating towards Lili, Leo and my old TTT homie Bryan. And I've finally found a song I don't find immediately repulsive (the cathedral stage one)!
But man, I dunno what to think of this "Akuma" guy. The name is too similar to Kuma, and he's such a ripoff of Kyo from KoF fame.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:51 pm

I put all my fighting game shit on the same memory card and have done since my PS2 days.

I think I've figured it out. DSP thinks he's good at Tekken and he has no interest in learning even the most basic fundamental shit of the game. I thought, since he was a "former pro player," that he might be playing Tekken to enjoy, y'know, playing Tekken. He's not. He's playing it because the shit is new and he wants those bits, views and subs from his cucks. If he wanted to enjoy Tekken, he'd take some time to learn at LEAST his very basic pokes with characters like Bob and Lili. Imagine him picking Akuma in street fighter, only spamming hadouken and never bothering to learn what any of the buttons do. Then crying when he loses online in ranked. That's what he's doing with Bob and Lili.

Like Kugel said, he's the ultimate scrub. He can get wins in low ranks against players who don't know what to do against a scrub who spams sweep into a canned khambo a million times, or a guy who spams phoenix smasher and nothing else. He gets those wins, insults the other players (calling them "garbage" when they're very likely new to the game), get some bits from vidarcucking and go on to suck at other games. What I love is seeing DSP get bodied by someone who knows their fundamentals, and how he'll scream and baww and call them a "spamming scrub." Cut to SPAM TO WIN Lili. :D

I've put some more time into Tekken 6 portable. Tekken computer AI is kind of a pain. Playing ghost battles leads to ranking up, which leads to more difficult cpu opponents whether you want them or not. :| More difficult computers means more sick input reads. Sometimes I just want easier computers so I can figure out how to use my moves and shit. I don't want to get stomped by a CPU Kuma who juggles me for 60% off a whiffed high. :D
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:27 pm

He truly is the one and only perfect scrub. He uses every single scrub excuse, uses them all the time, and he shows you what that leads to: Utter failure.
Why does he even bother with fighting games anymore? He's getting worse and worse at them. He never works on anything at all. Be it execution, situational stuff, frame data or just getting creative. He's completely missing out on half the experience.
When I first saw his Lilli I was actually surprised that he could do combos. I've realized quickly that's all he knows.
A guy can sweep him a dozen times a match and he won't learn to block or low parry that shit. Instead, he's fine with calling the guy a scrub and give the old "all he's doing is the same shit over and over again" that has been a scrub favourite since fighting games were a thing. Of course, not getting the irony of that statement as all scrubs don't.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me a dozen times, potato!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:55 am

He can do COMBO with Lili. One combo. Just that one. He learned that one combo and the sweep and some crush move. That's literally all he knows with Lili. After 27 episodes or some shit, he finally learned down+3. Fucking down+3, jesus. When I start playing a new character, I try out all the buttons + directions to see if I can find anything good without hitting training mode.

It was fucking hilarious when he used his Lili against an Asuka player who decided to play his game and spam sweeps. Asuka has an amazingly dope triple sweep into kick move that you can initiate in multiple ways. It's way faster than Lili's. That Asuka figured out DSP was spamming sweep and then did nothing but spam sweeps. It was glorious. I also enjoyed seeing an Asuka use her 10-hit combo on DSP multiple times and land it.
RAPEMAN wrote: