Fighting Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Fighting Games

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:49 am

That would be something if Tekken 7 crushed SFV on every hardware.

And apparently this month will see a Kickstarter for a PC version of the currently arcade-exclusive Six Stars update of Arcana Heart 3. One goal will apparently include turning it into some kind of anthology version.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:43 pm

I'm sure consoles had more, but the point is that there's a platform where Tekken 7 just came out after SFV had how long to completely dominate the competitive scene, AND SF has a bigger name with more brand recognition AND Tekken 7 was delayed for fucking ever. SFV had all the time in the world to get those numbers. Tekken 7 has barely been out.

Not sure what the console numbers are for Tekken 7 vs SFV, but Kugel will probably check if you say SFV is good or something.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:44 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:49 am
That would be something if Tekken 7 crushed SFV on every hardware.

And apparently this month will see a Kickstarter for a PC version of the currently arcade-exclusive Six Stars update of Arcana Heart 3. One goal will apparently include turning it into some kind of anthology version.
That would be ok. No idea what's in Six Stars though. Better be some new characters and not just balance changes and shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:54 pm

AFAIK Six Stars includes one new character (a skimpy schoolgirl with claw gauntlets who's apparently on some Kamen Rider trip) and her Arcana (which I think is blood-based). There might be the chance of additional characters as goals, which I hope will include Mildred. Then you can select Mildred with the Light Arcana that is also Mildred, so you can Mildred while you Mildred.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:45 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:43 pm
Not sure what the console numbers are for Tekken 7 vs SFV, but Kugel will probably check if you say SFV is good or something.
As of February, SFV had around 100k sales on consoles. Tekken 7 currently has about 60k on PS4, no clue about Xbox.
As for Steam the only source is steamspy for the total number of owners. SFV has 286k and T7 150k listed. No clue how accurate that is.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:54 pm
AFAIK Six Stars includes one new character (a skimpy schoolgirl with claw gauntlets who's apparently on some Kamen Rider trip) and her Arcana (which I think is blood-based). There might be the chance of additional characters as goals, which I hope will include Mildred. Then you can select Mildred with the Light Arcana that is also Mildred, so you can Mildred while you Mildred.
Looked it up. Dig the claws, design is trash though. We need more characters like Kamui, Saki, Leise, Weib or however you say that shit and Zenia. I'd say we need more characters like Kira since she's my main, but TBH I know most of the other people who play her probably do so because she's pure pedobait. I find her taunts funny and love her moveset, but let's be real here that japanese fuckers and otaku are perverts and view children as sex objects.

http://i.imgur.com/62TMB9I.png
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:08 pm

I also dig the claw. Shame she doesn't wear some kind of racing jumpsuit for the full tokusatsu package.

Kira's whole antics are hilarious, but it's pretty obvious who she is targeted towards.

(Though she's somewhat less blatant than the tanned underaged Baywatch bunnygirl that is her rival.)
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:35 pm

This is why I like Kira. Dude here is playing Lightning Kira which IMO is probably the strongest Kira, because it gives her access to zoning (people are forced to come to her, which works perfectly because she's a grappler with crazy strong normals) AND Lightning improves her clash property on moves. Which is NUTS, because Kira already loves clashes. She wins or ties clashes on basically everything and cancels into 360s, as the video shows. Her normals are crazy good with Lightning. 2B, 5B, 5C were already some of the best buttons in the game IMO. Dude gets blown up by the other player, but it's because he was making the wrong reads and mistiming moves. The first match though, 2C->homing cancel 2C :lol: The classic.

I use Gier Kira because the shadow gives you mixups. Kira also doesn't need meter (her 360s and other moves do enough damage already), so I burn meter for Gier supers which lets me get in free. But Lightning is just better for her.

I'd hate Kira if I didn't enjoy using her to throw people around so much. She's up there with Beowulf as my favorite grappler in a fighting game.

That baywatch bunnygirl mech shit and the little girl with the drawing that fights for her (oh and the angel as well) are all in the game because of pedophiles.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:15 pm

I have no words for how gay that game looks.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:49 am

animefightinggames.txt
RAPEMAN wrote: