Fighting Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Fighting Games

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:28 am

THE GEESE IS LEESE!

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:51 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:00 pm
2017 is shaping up to be the year of double reppuken.
What if he, like, did a triple reppuken?
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:51 pm
SFV also needs Sakura, Makoto, Rose, Q, Cody and Dudley, in addition to Hugo.
I really don't get the omission of Sakura. Not only his er rival in SFV, but she's basically been in everything aside from SF3. It's like having a KoF game without Terry or something. It's just weird.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:38 pm

I want Blue Mary and Shermie on KoF14 :(

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:54 pm

Hey tictac, want to know why Ultra blows a little bit less than every iteration before it and is better than V? It's not made by DIMPS. Capcom's problem is Ono. They should've shitcanned him and his shit studio ages ago.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:12 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:54 pm
Hey tictac, want to know why Ultra blows a little bit less than every iteration before it and is better than V? It's not made by DIMPS. Capcom's problem is Ono. They should've shitcanned him and his shit studio ages ago.
You're probably right. Shit like Ultra Double smacks of "this should have always been in the game and should actually be mandatory for all characters." Especially the nerf on ultra damage. And Omega Mode was just a fun little extra that reminds me of the unlimited characters you see in Arcsys games and alternate characters in KoF.

Anyway it took long enough, but I'm finally enjoying SF4. Ultra was the final version to make it fun for me. It's just a shame Ultra died so relatively quickly. Hugo chaining throw into backbreaker is dope as fuck.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:51 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:00 pm
2017 is shaping up to be the year of double reppuken.
What if he, like, did a triple reppuken?
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:51 pm
SFV also needs Sakura, Makoto, Rose, Q, Cody and Dudley, in addition to Hugo.
I really don't get the omission of Sakura. Not only his er rival in SFV, but she's basically been in everything aside from SF3. It's like having a KoF game without Terry or something. It's just weird.
The other point is that Sakura is a unique and interesting Shoto. Her play style is pretty much unique to her. She's a rushdown character with the shoto tools, but they don't fill the same roles that those moves would in a normal shoto. Dan is the same in SF Ultra 4, but he's shittier and a joke character besides. Not having Sakura in Street Fighter is like not having Shingo in a KoF. Shingo is to Kyo as Sakura is to Ryu.

I don't understand the obsession with new shit characters like Abigail, when the game is still missing Sakura.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:15 pm

Don't try to understand Capdrones. They just have to talk up every shitty thing to keep their EVO spot.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:17 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:15 pm
Don't try to understand Capdrones. They just have to talk up every shitty thing to keep their EVO spot.
And now it's even worse for that because of how big money has finally noticed Street Fighter. The shittiest version of street fighter and this is the version they all need to play faithfully because big money is in the game.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:23 pm

Meanwhile in China, at the biggest fighting game tournament of the nation, SFV got BTFO by KoF. How BTFO?

https://imgur.com/ICdiY1B.png

You're seeing that correctly. No SF around, KoF got voted top slot and then two more KoF for good measure. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:53 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:23 pm
Meanwhile in China, at the biggest fighting game tournament of the nation, SFV got BTFO by KoF. How BTFO?

You're seeing that correctly. No SF around, KoF got voted top slot and then two more KoF for good measure. :lol:
When I look up footage of KOF tournaments the players are either Chinese or another non-Korean/non-Japanese Asian like Vietnamese or Taiwanese. Any idea why that is?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:04 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:53 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:23 pm

When I look up footage of KOF tournaments the players are either Chinese or another non-Korean/non-Japanese Asian like Vietnamese or Taiwanese. Any idea why that is?
It's more popular over there?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes