When's "popular gaming" going to die?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
User avatar
Some Sick Fuck
Posts: 1249
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 am

Re: When's "popular gaming" going to die?

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:21 am

I'm putting this here, because it's not worth making a new topic (unless we make one about everything that's wrong in Germany) and it's about gaming news: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments ... ice_tells/

What the hell is wrong with your country, Kugel? Is every person that's in charge of something just as deranged? Clearly your people haven't been in war for too long, they started going crazy from it.

If it was something that would only cause issues to those "professional" streamers that are making living from streaming, I wouldn't mind, but as I understand it, this can potentially kill streaming for anyone, because they will be lacking a license? My country has all sorts of absurd things happening with politicians, but at least they keep our videogames alone.
Image

User avatar
Poonoo
Site Admin
Posts: 1514
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: When's "popular gaming" going to die?

Post by Poonoo » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:39 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:05 am
Guru Larry wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:07 am
What I never understood was why the press never noticed that GTA V is just GTA: San Andreas 2, just ripped out all the '90s charm and turned it into a comedy heist movie.

Probably for me why Vice City is the best in the series.
And racism, can't forget that.

I haven't played San Andreas (yet) but from what I've seen isn't it basically Friday the video game
At first, but it turns into a generic GTA game after that with you working for mobs and shit. Kind of annoyed me actually since the subdued setting in "Da Hood" was different for GTA at the time but they were trying to do as much crazy shit as possible, so they couldn't stay in Not LA for too long.
Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:46 pm
The main problem with the movement is that it's a movement in the first place.

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 578
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: When's "popular gaming" going to die?

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:59 am

Which included that retarded Zero train mission which was a game killer for me.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:43 pm
Ye olde city of Jerusalem will just continue to generate autism as long as it stands. It's like the MLP for Abrahamic religions.

User avatar
Some Sick Fuck
Posts: 1249
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 am

Re: When's "popular gaming" going to die?

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:06 am

All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ! Turns out it was easy, you had to move just far enough from the train for him to be able to shoot at the guys. Now the flying missions were the real shitstorm for me, I had to put the game down for few weeks before I was able to collect myself enough to come back and finish them.

Other t´han that, the game is gold, most fun I ever had with GTA title.
Image

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4967
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: When's "popular gaming" going to die?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:13 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:21 am
I'm putting this here, because it's not worth making a new topic (unless we make one about everything that's wrong in Germany) and it's about gaming news: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments ... ice_tells/

What the hell is wrong with your country, Kugel? Is every person that's in charge of something just as deranged? Clearly your people haven't been in war for too long, they started going crazy from it.
The ruling has mainly been made to prevent TV and radio stations from billing themselves as streaming companies in order to avoid paying a broadcasting license.
Classic GEZ prank. They're like a bloated octopus sitting on a globe, grasping at every possible form of electronic entertainment to find a way to demand money from it.

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 578
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: When's "popular gaming" going to die?

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:12 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:06 am
All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ! Turns out it was easy, you had to move just far enough from the train for him to be able to shoot at the guys. Now the flying missions were the real shitstorm for me, I had to put the game down for few weeks before I was able to collect myself enough to come back and finish them.

Other t´han that, the game is gold, most fun I ever had with GTA title.
Actually I think you're right. The one with the toy plane right? THAT was what ruined the game. I'm not sure how I confused the two but they were both equally shit.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:43 pm
Ye olde city of Jerusalem will just continue to generate autism as long as it stands. It's like the MLP for Abrahamic religions.

User avatar
Some Sick Fuck
Posts: 1249
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 am

Re: When's "popular gaming" going to die?

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:26 pm

Not the toy plane, I believe that's with the toy store owner, right? I mean the actual flying you do for the FBI agent, the flight school for ridiculously problematic for me - I haven't played that game in ages, but somehow it was truly terrible.
Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5033
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: When's "popular gaming" going to die?

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:06 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:21 am
What the hell is wrong with your country, Kugel? Is every person that's in charge of something just as deranged? Clearly your people haven't been in war for too long, they started going crazy from it.
Germany has as many laws and regulations as Europe. That is, every law from all European nations thrown together have, just about, as many laws as Germany does.
The problem really is that old laws are almost never removed. National law trumps state law so those are all still around, despite being completely obsolete. We have still laws left over from the German Reich. You know, the one before the Weihmaher Republik and Hitler's Reich.

So along comes some unimaginable twat of the kind only my nation is able to bring up. Some state office cunt that fucking LOVES regulations and fucking people over. Some abhorrent fucker that wakes up at 3 in the morning and goes outside with a ruler to measure if the neighbour's car is parked no more than the 15 allowed centimeters from the boardwalk and rejoices when there is an infraction they can fuck them over for.
A twat like that likely rummaged through our ten trillion laws and regulations to find something to fuck streamers over with just for shits and giggles out of the pure blackness of his heart.

Then again, gaymen stream shit banned in Germany? I don't actually mind. :lol:
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4967
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: When's "popular gaming" going to die?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:26 pm
Not the toy plane, I believe that's with the toy store owner, right? I mean the actual flying you do for the FBI agent, the flight school for ridiculously problematic for me - I haven't played that game in ages, but somehow it was truly terrible.
I only remember the toy mission being terrible, but I can't for the life of me remember how the plane controls where. I guess they must've been similar to Just Cause 2, where the planes controlled so horribly that I just flew the plane missions with a pimped-out helicopter.
I think I'd have an easier time flying a plane in IL2-Sturmovik. At least that one has controls that make sense.

User avatar
Poonoo
Site Admin
Posts: 1514
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: When's "popular gaming" going to die?

Post by Poonoo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:35 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:26 pm
Not the toy plane, I believe that's with the toy store owner, right? I mean the actual flying you do for the FBI agent, the flight school for ridiculously problematic for me - I haven't played that game in ages, but somehow it was truly terrible.
I remember both of them being fucking terrible, I can't remember which was worse but both of them pissed me the fuck off. The controls were complete dogshit for those missions, though I don't remember the Plane controls in general being crap. They just tried to get you to do really precise shit with controls that weren't designed for it.
Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:46 pm
The main problem with the movement is that it's a movement in the first place.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest