Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:45 pm
Better than PC.
Your bait is weak.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:43 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:14 am
Duwango wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:00 am
Are Nintenyearolds still performing mental gymnastics over the incoming Skyrim and Doom ports?
Yeah they are, they are all so pumped to play doom ON THE GO! Even though they never leave the house, or if they do it's for work and only a moron plays brings the switch with them to play for 15 minutes.
Every time I think of Nintenyearolds I just check up on this tweet again. It honestly sums up their existence quite nicely.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:37 pm

That new Zelda game might be worst they ever done. Huge world, nothing in it and the things you do find is just the same things over & over again to the point where you stop caring after a while. Zelda is a whiny cunt and the voice they gave her sounds like the women talking is about to cry. If you cut the map in half and remove all the bullshit you left with all the interesting things. How the hell did this get so many good scores :D

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:53 pm

Has there even been a main Zelda entry with bad scores? I get the impression they all get pretty good ones simply because it's Zelda and shit. Even if some fans complain how they changed too much and/or too little.

EDIT: lol, the worst main entry has been Zelda 2 with a a score of 78 on metacritic. Every other main game is at least a 93.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:33 pm

Woah, the review cucking is real.

I get that most zelda games are solid or whatever, but I'd hardly say most zelda games are a 93/100. I'm not sure I'd rate the best of the games quite that highly. Maybe link to the past, link's awakening and the two capcom Oracle games. Or at least Ages.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:55 pm

Ages was fucking great. I recall Jabu Jabu in that game being the hardest Zelda dungeon I had ever done.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:20 pm

All reviews about every hyped game gets 80+, even if it sucks.

Haven't you all noticed that game-reviewers are fucking retarded?

Anyway... I enjoy the Switch Zelda, in small doses. It did some things good, and some not so good. I mostly missed the awesome music scores. This game has like... 3 good once? Barely any music at all.

Or does the music mostly play on the left ear when using headphones? I'm deaf there, so if it for some reason is, that's gay.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:26 pm

Of course I know. This little research of mine was the first time I've looked at a review score in ages.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:53 pm
Has there even been a main Zelda entry with bad scores? I get the impression they all get pretty good ones simply because it's Zelda and shit. Even if some fans complain how they changed too much and/or too little.

EDIT: lol, the worst main entry has been Zelda 2 with a a score of 78 on metacritic. Every other main game is at least a 93.
Link To The Past is the greatest game ever, but I've also not played it since I was a child so who knows. Twilight Princess on the other hand was massively overrated. Not bad, but nothing great. I didn't even finish it. Also, it was a next gen game and still used text speech. Da fuq?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:37 pm

Love ALttP myself.

Ironically enough, that is the main title that only has the 93 score.
-Yours Truly