Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Duwango
Goon

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Duwango » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:40 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:55 pm
Soo, Mario Odyssey looks good...
I absolutely agree. Banjo Kazooie still holds up pretty good after 19 years.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:48 am

I'm glad rare replay came out because that conker price was ridiculous
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:14 am

I'm kinda excited for the announcement of the Switch main series Pokemon-game that will come out in 2 years.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:51 am

I want fire emblem warriors because I'm a sperg when it comes to warrior games, I'm just trying to fish ebay for a cheaper copy.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:17 pm

How does it fare against Zelda Warriors?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:17 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:17 pm
How does it fare against Zelda Warriors?
I hear its very similar but I never got to play it because I'm not spending $200 on a wii u.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:32 am

Of course it's similar. It's a Warriors game. But every now and then you get something like Pirate Warriors which feels a bit fresher than the rest.

And it's also on the DS, so the only thing stopping me from checking it out is my collection of better games.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:59 pm

It's rather fitting that Wolfenstein 2 is coming out on Switch. The buzz around the game has devolved into an antifa reddit we wuz kangs fanfic simulator that will alienate normies at large. Nintendo's fanbase consists solely of spoony tier tumblr manchild schizophrenics who never leave the house. They deserve one another.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:04 pm

How do you fuck up the marketing for a game where you shoot nazis?
-Yours Truly

ban

Post by ban » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:08 pm

Well, you gotta work for it. And boy did Bethesda and Petey-H work hard for that. :lol: Here's the rundown :
Info aka spergeShow
see you space cowboy wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:56 pm
One thing's for sure. I'm not playing Sheepenstein II : The New Cucklossus Part 2 : Black Boogaloo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That shit's a barrel of laughs all around and while it shits on good old id Wolfie's legacy, this shit is just so shit it's unimaginable :

https://archive.fo/sw3Hn

This is what constitutes as "LE EBIN NATZI ARMY" :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TiK-jcb3bI

WTF? :lol: And don't forget that B.J. is useless in cutscenes because of course, why would he mow down enemies like in normal gameplay, can't have that. Instead we get a...scene...about some pregnant whore saving him and being...I dunno, is it supposed to be sexy?

https://sendvid.com/7am7waq2

WHAT?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On top of being pathetically short, 6 hours length with 4 of them being "le ebic cuckscenes of >>MUH STORY ABOUT DRUMPFNATZIS GETTING PUNCHED BY STRENK INDEPANDANT BLACK WOMBXYNZ" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/qJz6ZlQ.png

Is this shit real life? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh by the way? B.J. likes niggers because story, his dad is le ultra redneck KKK-Super Nazi that sold and killed his mother because she was (((polish))) and he h8 dem joos, while he has his head cut off and then being grafted on a new superior body via ancient advanced jewish super magitechnology. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the game's tanking due to horrible optimization and shit compression on steam. :mrgreen: Meanwhile, Mario just curbstomps that shit on a console that's shit, yet more people are buying it and shit on Cuckenstein. :mrgreen:

Tl;dr : R.I.P. Wolfenstein, you were too beautiful for this pozzed world and your corpse didn't deserve this assrape.
Tl;dr : Make a based game about a lone man killing mecha Hitler and his clone Hitlers into Antifa's wet dream with current year polidicks.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow