Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:28 am

I guess someone big has to go bankrupt before people realize that you shouldn't put your polidick where it doesn't belong. Keep your fingers crossed that it will be Bethesda.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:10 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:28 am
I guess someone big has to go bankrupt before people realize that you shouldn't put your polidick where it doesn't belong. Keep your fingers crossed that it will be Bethesda.
Bethesda always had a reputation as a talentless developer with insanely buggy games, but they stained their brand big time with how immensely unenjoyable Fallout 4 is. They actually expected Reddit to make a single-player game profitable. Big fucking mistake there. :roll:

ban

Post by ban » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:00 am

Wasn't there some drama first with Elder Scrolls Online and then Fallout 4 did the 1-2 combo that majorly pissed people off?
mad bum wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:17 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:17 pm
How does it fare against Zelda Warriors?
I hear its very similar but I never got to play it because I'm not spending $200 on a wii u.
If you're just a fellow Warriors fan, just know that due to behind the scenes drama, Intelligent Systems(the Nintendo division that helped with the game) were major cunts and the cost seems to have evaporated on thin air with a lot of things not making sense with the Switch version when it comes to additions of gameplay or graphics. Case in point :

Add to the fact about rumours of the game originally being a N3DS only game and then Ninty wanted them to port it to the Switch and things start making a bit of sense. As far as balance goes...it's a bit on the wonky side because the story is piss easy but the history mode maps, while straightforward stages, can kick your ass but by the time you visit them, you'd have broken the game 5 times with the abilities, levels and weapons your players have.

It's a toss up mostly. But if you like 60FPs on your warriors games, get it on the Switch after a patch is delivered that stops the game from stuttering and crashing at certain places, when it's on sale or something.

If you like Fire Emblem at all like me, on top of Warriors? Stay far away from this pigsty. The Fire Emblem elements are hastily implemented and nonexistent, the roster is crap, the clones don't make sense and the presentation is very poor to say the least. Add to the fact that it just changed the HWL assets enough to barely give them a FE taste and you got a recipe for disaster. Not surprising when the thing seems to be part of a 3-part series given the livestreams and interviews, along with how their season pass plans are designed for the game. Not to mention what datamined files exist about several characters.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:15 am

Seems like they've lost their mojo when they started making Berserk Warriors.

(And FE is honestly confusing the shit out of me with its version shenanigans.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

ban

Post by ban » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:28 am

Ironically Berserk Warriors is a perfect 10/10 superior adaptation of the source material and best Warriors of them. Just keep in mind that they didn't adapt this :

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a3/fc/4c ... 74f555.jpg

They adapted this :

Go figure I guess. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FE Warriors suffered very heavily from drama between Koei and Intelligent Systems and Nintendo couldn't tell IS to stop acting like cunts because at the time they were busy with FE Heroes, a gacha mobile game that rakes cash to this day and is Ninty's main moneymaker for that series. It also doesn't help that unlike the previous collaboration(Zelda), where Miyamoto and Aonuma were courteous and involved in the production, IS had bitch streaks.

At least their AoT2 game looks promising for those who like AoT I guess. It even has a donut steel maker so everyone can make Levy Uchiha with Titan powers or something. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:57 pm

So is the new Mario good?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:13 pm

Yeah. Mario's base movement is far superior this time but lost most of his attacks(and tricks that came with them) due to the cap functions. Levels are ok, there are a lot of hidden collectibles and it plays a bit more like a Banjo game with the speed of Mario. I wouldn't say it's a must buy and you gotta run get a switch though like many tout left and right. It's the opposite.
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:45 pm

At least it's not another "New Mario Bros. we're trying to make a 2D game like Mario World again please love us" game.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:49 pm

I guess I'll get a Switch then. Good Mario, good Zelda and there will be a MonHun at some point. I'll look out for some kind of holiday deal.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:26 pm

Get MonHun for the Master Race instead.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.